My 06 STI - Junior Tuned @ The Shop, CT - 444whp/380wtq on 93

:gtfo

:smiley:

no, you :gtfo :sFi_bat:

Justin - love the plate!

the truth is something that can sometimes be laughed at :slight_smile:

:rofl Lookin good mang. Saw it up in the air at Adam’s Saturday. Someone needs to make an angry phone call about your old oil cooler tho - wtf?

Looks good with Evo offset rolling stock. Car needs roof scoop and a reversal or elimination of that useless hood scoop now. Also need to ditch Tiens and go DMS 50mm 2 ways, jack that bish up a good 4" and go jump some shit. Lolz, 'tis the rally meister in me speaking :slight_smile:

Justin, got your message about the wheel studs. You’re gonna have to wait until I get done with Jesse’s car and then Jay’s M3 tiddy-up stuff here. April 2nd is too close right now and I don’t have a peep of free time between now and then. As is I’m going to have to bump Cossey and be working on Clarks JP this weekend to get it buttoned up so I can maintain my schedule of getting it back to him on the 23’rd for his scheduled stuff. 25th I’m out of town picking up a customers car.

inorite! Mishimoto garbage junk. Supposed to have year warranty/replacement on it but after seeing that happen in mere months I wouldn’t want that crap on my car at all.

otay. i needz the photos 2 send mishipoop-o to get a new once…then i sellz it and get greddy t-rex baller oil cooler

after its GLOWING review i shall think you to find it hard to sell locally… i see a nasioc for sale ad in your future.

Could you post the issues you had with it?

I was going to go with a Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator…but if you guys are having issues with their cooling products…idk…

So what was the issue?

rust

haha wat?

AL rusting? must be special :retardclap

I dont understand

the fat get to ur head?

Not the cooler itself, the "stainless’ braided 10AN line they provided rusted, and also has a section where the nylon inner braided has ruptured causing a blister in the inner hose. The fittings they provided are also crap, leaking all over the damn place. Just cheap quality parts.

Justin, just come pick up the junk one here at some point and take pictures are they request. I haven’t been able to get my BB to send pics to my email yet, either that or Gmail is slow as fawk today.

oh alright so a radiator should be fine?

Beats me, I don’t use their stuff in any of my customers cars. Secan, Setrab, or Mocal cooler cores are what I use. Radiators are Modyne, PWR, etc.

Justin spec’ed out and bought this piece of junk, and I have no experience with them but will say after seeing this I’d never use them again.

Way to go Justin! Bringing JUNK to Adam! PSH.

:smiley:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I’ve actually heard bad things about PWR.

For the E36 anyway.

Nah, just a prime example of why cheaper is not always better…

what, that’s it’s a HEAVY ass radiator(litterally weighs like 35lbs)? PWR makes some really good stuff.