My 06 STI - Junior Tuned @ The Shop, CT - 444whp/380wtq on 93

No, I guess alot of people have had problems with them leaking up by the res return neck, and poor fitment.

They say it has poor fitment because they are trying to shove a 57mm man radiator in a pussy 30mm street car hole.

My PWR rocks. The rad itself is lighter than the stock one, it just holds way more fluid so it ends up being heavier when full.

Lighter rad is a summer project…

You should make the entire exterior of your car a radiator.

I just blew your mind.

Fitment issue isn’t with the rad itself , it’s the E36 chassis twisting and tweaking up front like a piece of foil.

Never heard of the leaking issue myself.

Setrab and Mocal aren’t that expensive but you’re right about Secan = HUGE money.

Take what I’m saying with a grain of salt, it might be a whole other rad company like fluidyne or something I’m thinking of when it comes to the leaking issue. I know one of the major ‘name brand’ manufacturers of aluminum rads for the E36 at least had some issues with leaking, might not be PWR.

Mishimoto garbage

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/IMG00002.jpg

Hose rupture not shown there

stainless 4 lyfe

You can just say it - Jon’s car. :rofl No srsly, we fixed it with the hydrolic ram out of the engine hoist. Like new. :shifty

Mine leaked at the barb for the overfill line when I first got it. Cleaned up the fitting, new teflon tape, no problems since. So that part’s true.

The fitment thing I never understood. It says on every vendor’s site: “57mm rad may have fitment issues because its motherbitching huge.” So then people complain on M3whiners.com all day that sure enough, the fitment sucks. :facepalm

The only quality I see there is the titanium wedding band. :lol

BA-ZING! :lol

Almost identical #'s to my Evo on E-85, stock bottom end. You have 4 more WHP and 2 more WTQ… of course difference dyno’s.

Would be a good race :thumbup

http://shift518.gom-host.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=470&stc=1&d=1237745761

I make peak tq almost 1000 rpms earlier :slight_smile:

So race for pinks already.

Go home and make brownies already

Save some for me while your at it :wink:

Justin, send that pic to mishimoto-crap-garbage R-US and get a replacement or get your $$ back. I have it in a box for you to pick up and ship back. I won’t be here tomorrow, going to get a car from a customer in MA, but I will be at the shop all day Thursday and Friday.

I’m off Thursday…will be there to oogle car from MA :slight_smile:

Okay, new rule.

Justin’s friends need to stop demanding baked goods, because I actually have to make them.

Pfft, you’re good for a couple of things. Baking being one of them :wink:

If it was anyone else but Adam, I would tell them to go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself.

But, they are for Adam so… :hug

Huggles!