My 07 Si

Tricia…I really hope you don’t honestly believe that all headers are “just hollowed out pieces of metal”…and that “metal is metal all day long”. Everything from the diameter of the primaries…to if the primaries are stepped…to the legnth of the primaries…to the path of the primaries…to the collector…to the legnth of the collector…to the type of collector…to the the material the header is made out of… etc. and how well those materials are all put together, allllll determine how much power you can make out of it and where exactly in the RPM range you will make that power. You may not “see the difference”…but the difference between $150 ebay headers that may look good to your eyes…and real hand crafted headers like Bisi/SMSP/RMF/HiTech etc. is astronomical. Like I said before…ebay headers are for the “everybody” that’s just looking for generic aftermarket parts to add to their mod list. Headers like Bisi/SMSP/RMF etc. are ordered and made to exact specifactions for owner specific motor builds. You don’t just click “Buy now”…or “Add to cart”…you call guys like Bisi or Randy…you talk to the man that’s building your header with his own hands…you go through your entire motor set up and find out what best fits your application. Maybe it’s just me…because then I think “header”, I NEVER even consider companies like OBX/MEGAN/SSautochrome/ebay whatever…even exist. Because they are just far inferior products in design, materials and performance. I’m not saying that NOONE should ever get one of those products…because I have no problem with people on a budget that’s just looking for a few extra ponies getting this stuff if that’s all they can afford. But to anyone that’s looking to make the most power…they’re looking in the wrong place.