racing in Montreal, Canada 3-25-09

stage cobalt ss vs stock ion redline, 40mph roll

S4 vs SS vs SI
s4 got the only clean pull. kid:shifty in the red SI missed 3rd i think, ss let out due to the rear end starting to come to some pedaling had to get done

S4 vs SS 60mph roll. clean run, s4 ended up with 2-3± cars on the SS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mijv3nMTm8I

S4 moves out on PUMP
SS is pretty damn fast, from a 2nd gear roll on the way home it scavenges for traction in 3rd. sounds awesome too!
SI sounds great and moves pretty damn good.

too bad we couldn’t go get another run with all 3 cars again on the way back. oh well.

SI is BADASS, fuckin love it

Seems to hold up well against the SS on 15psi
and the S4, just moves out!

PS: you posted the same vid twice

Nice vids man!

fixed and thanks.

SICK!

That Si really moves out. Damn.

You havent seen shit yet!! lol

when the hell were these races?

we went back to the lot after the albany adventure… right after you peaced it.

at least nick was smart and was two lanes over lol

fucking studying ftl

you cant even hear my car. God damnit. Time for a cutout.

I think my stock muffler is choking me out on top end anyways.

buy my cutout

srs… qtp cutout

electric? 3" ??? How much.

The night videos dont do the justice of how fast the 3 cars are…you cant see shit at night

all 3 cars are very close…good races. Its alot more fun when cars are evenly matched. Thats when winning or losing doesnt matter.

Yep, electric and 3" iirc.

Give me like 50 bucks and you can have it. Only reason I am getting rid of it is because I don’t want to hook it up for 1 and 2. I am having Morgan at Synapse fabricate me a custom header-back setup and I don’t want the cutout on my setup.

I tested it when I got my system (bought it from another Cobalt member), I hooked it up to my battery and the butterfly opened and closed, so I know it works.

can I meet up with you sometime tomorrow afternoon and take it off you hands?

where do you live? I can meet you somewhere.

also, is it weld in, or clamp in?

It can be either or. I have it clamped on right now.

I live by the lot. I’d meet up tomorrow but I have to wait for Morgan to fabricate my new setup. I have an appointment tomorrow morning for him to check the car out and order materials, then I have to go back again for him to weld it all up. Should be done within a week or so.

if your going to the lot tomorrow, I will just take it off your hands then because Im going down. So just have it with you.

or are you saying its on the car and you wont be able to take it off within a week or so?

lol, its on the car, otherwise i’d give it to you at the lot. :lol

god damnit