racing in Montreal, Canada 3-25-09

Man that S4 makes some beautiful noise.

nice vid wat kind of power is the civic makin on 15 psi?

like 380 or so he said

nick, the s4 sounds phenominal.

i dont think the exhaust is hurting you that much.

s4 does sound nuts

Me? What you mean foo?

Thank ya sir.

I think he may have been referring to Andrew at this quote:

:ahh

No it deff. is. The car seemed like it pulled harder up top with my SLP LM1 exhaust then it does now with my stock muffler…not to mention being tuned with the other exhaust and then throwing on the restrictive muffler kinda throws the tune off a little.

It will be good when I put a cut out on./

yah…your S4 sounds sick.

Shoulda kept the SLP LM on there

dude…it was just as loud as cosseys exhaust. It was rediculous.

drew are the pipe diameters the same on your stock exhaust and your SLP or whatever you had?

yah…but with the SLP exhaust it was 3" and then went into dual 2.5" after the axle to the tail pipes…No muffler, basically straight pipes. Now I have the stock SLP muffler on there and its 22" long, 3" in and dual 2.5" out.

i assume the stock SLP muffler is chambered?

yah.

i want to see flow tests of how restrictive this exhaust is, or you claim it is. i can see if you went from dumps, to a full exhaust. id be more concerned with that awesome y-pipe system. whats the diameter of the stock exhaust?? an NA car doesnt have nearly the effect on the exhaust as a turbo car does(you have headers, and ypipe, plafs car seems to do just fine all around with a header/ypipe/stock catback combo)… na cars need back pressure while turbos create it.

this comment is always sure to start a debate :lol

Yeh it was a fun night, cars sounds good as well. We will have to get a clean run in sometime.

na cars do need back pressure