cutout review, LSX owners read.

well…they are not on. they dont fit because of this

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/2655/ecstransbrace747.jpg

the bars from my diff brace get in the way of the motors. there isnt much room down there for them at all let alone with this in the way. and im surely not taking this off for some cutouts. so now i sell them or return them.

there for there is nothing for me to review. im kinda pisses and now not sure what route i want to go. do i do new axel back? do i do the stock exhaust mod? what???

if i go with a new axel back, i would get the Billy Boat, and i have a feeling its crazy loud all the time. anyone have any expierence with it? and holy $800 man! wtf?

get a full exhaust…

dont be a panzy

i have headers and long tubes now, biggers and best u can buy with no cats. if i get an axel back its a lot of $$$ for not a lot of product. not only that, the rear end has to be lowered to install it.

Dude… you have a supercharged vette…

It should sound nothing but sick nasty… and i will continue to reticule you untill it does…

And couldent mount the cutouts and further up?

it sounds nasty now, trust me.

and no, absolutly no place for them to be mounted other than under my tranny. it could have been done, dont get me wrong there, but…it would have looked like shit and there would have been many things that would effect flow. not only that, i didnt want to hack up my $1500 headers/long tubes for some fucking cutouts.

i think i might do the stock muffler mod. i will sketch a pic of what im talking about because i cant seem to find them pics right now.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3639/55334511.jpg

somthing i could do. stock axel back is Ti just so u know.

do you still have stock cats??

if you do, cut them out and thats where the cutouts should go…there should be enough room.

just get some SLP mufflers or something and sell the cutouts.

I vote for SLP as well.

SLP stuff always sounds good

http://www.lmperformance.com/5303/4.html

that exhaust IMO is the best looking exhaust on the C5’s

I HAVE NO CATS!

even if i did, there is no room for the cutouts where the small stock cats used to go.

i have the AR 1 7/8" long tubes with the 3"x3" catless pipes all the way back to the axel. then i have the stock Ti zo6 axel back.

ur joking right?

that thing is the nastiest thing i have ever laid my eyes on! omg wtf is my car a shark?

yes.

Until you are making more power then I am (I am on the stock catback), don’t mess with it.

ur what 625whp? im about 615whp.

so ur saying billy boat then huh guys? no faggy ass shark fins.

I say leave it how it is. Loud and obnoxious is just that.

its not like its quiet now, it sounds nice and gets loud when u rev it up.

Ok, so whats the problem?

i dont know. i was going to do the cutouts for the WOW factor and because i wanted the power. now that i cant, im all like :expressionless: and dont know if i want to bother with the axel back u know. thats y i just might do the mod like i posted above and call it a day

Have you seen his catfish stripes? :lol

nuf said then right