My 07 Si

I agree with Jeremiah.

I had SSAutoChromes on my Maxima (headers and y-pipe). What a waste. I make more power with stock headers. lol. Not to mention fitment wasn’t exact and I actually had to heat up and bend the front section of the y-pipe (down pipe) in order to squeeze it past the oil pan.

My motto (now) is go big or go home. I decided to just stick to stock power wise since I’m more into look of the my car than the performance of it anyway. That’s why I have real light weight wheels from a good reputable maker (5Zigen), a good suspension setup (not some ebay stuff that’s been cut to be shorter - I have Tokico Illumina struts and H&R springs), and when I get my second set of projector headlights…it will be the beautiful Acura TL projector with the ZKW lense (best cutoff on the planet). It costs money, but in the end…not only did you do it right, but you set yourself apart from all the people who have mods that they paid pennies for and don’t match yours in quality, finish, etc.

A 190hp V6 with a 15 second 1/4 mile is good enough for me. I like the twisties out here in the boonies anyway. I don’t need a 13 second or less car.

Save your money and get quality. You’ll be happy you did later.