My 07 Si

yep, some dude threatened to beat up NOFX (girl) if she showed up to a meet

lol you can even post a mods list on honda-tech cuz that shit will get stolen at the next meet after.

I want one !!! :open_mouth:

lol, my bf has a ep3 too, and when racing him Im about a a cpl car lengths, but as soon as vtec hits Im out, its all in the cams, and the manifold, the ep3 does have more torque though only by a few foot pounds

sooo I just ordered some new parts heres a list :smiley:

• Hondata Reflash
  • Mugen tank cover
  • Megan racing header
  • P2R throttle body spacer
  • Greddy exhaust extender(so my buddy club exhaust from my coupe will fit)
  • Corsport Aluminum cable bushings
  • Eibach lowering springs (Im lowering it 1.5 inches)
  • Hondata intake manifold gasket
  • Pro design projector headlights

I should have it all installed by spring :slight_smile: I will wait till spring to put the lowering springs on.:up:up:up:up

Please ditch the walmart fogs :frowning:

^ballllllllinnnnnnnn

I’m assuming the Eibach Pro kit? Not the Sportlines?

Is this a 6MT?

all si’s are 6 speed kramer

yeah the pro kit and ya its a 6 spd:D

damn now im gonna need some more shit so i can race you, and if you didnt order the race header yet get an obx v.3. or is it just a short tube?

ya Im not getting a race header, they are way to loud and too much of a pain, so Im just getting a normal short tube header.

nice. i would have been disappointed if it was a 5AT or 4AT or whatever honda’s got going lol

after driving a 6 spd I dont think I will ever go back to a 5 spd lol the gearing is just so much different.

the new ones anyway

OBX headers are junk…their LSD, maybe…ITB’s maybe…header, junk.

Wow must’ve missed that suggestion… and the only reason their LSD is any good is b/c it is a direct ripoff of the quaife and the itb’s are a direct ripoff of toda. Their headers are complete garbage… at least get a decent knockoff.

bob’s been talking about this OBX header like it’s the second coming of Jesus Christ for the past few weeks lol

:facepalm

Actually, the LSD is only any good if you take it apart, re-shim it with McMaster(i believe that’s the company) shims and re torque everything to Quaife’s specs, then they’re actually real good…if you don’t and you just throw it in, they’ve been seen falling apart in the tranny:ohnoes

I just got a OBX LSD as well as the shims I’ll need and going to go through it completely and re-torque everything to Quaife’s specs:up:up

And the ITB’s I’ve seen a lot of people using them with no problems, def a good bang for your buck.

:facepalm:facepalm:down

Not to get too far into this… but you’re right about the LSD… hence the write ups on how to strip it down. And the ITB’s are OEM toyota ITB’s… all obx had to do was copy Toda’s design on everything else. From what I’ve heard… OBX stuff fits like junk and they don’t stand behind their stuff.