My 07 Si

And megan racing is any good? This header laid down more hp than the dcrh and jrrh.

Maybe fitment is bad on that old beatass Da of yours, but oh well. This header has been used on numerous build that broke into the high 200’s. If your familiar with k20a.org. You too are seriously honda-tech representatives of shift518

We never said Megan racing was good, nor did we say DC or JR were…all 4 of them are junk compared to Hytech, SSR, Batlground, Hybrid, DTR etc.

I think he was talking about fitment of the ITBs, which is true, I have seen problems with fitment on the OBX ITBs, OBX is a junk brand. Fitment has nothing to do with whether it’s a DA, EG, EK, whatever…they make shit to fit chassis specific, and OBX obviously sucks at it.

And I’m rather familiar with K20a.org, I actually have quite a few posts on there and buy/sell on there regularly.:rolleyes:

And his “old beat ass DA” is A.) not a DA, it’s a DB and B.) that “old beat ass” '92 is cleaner than that '02-05 you got.

Aw man… people are getting jealous of nice parts and hating on my car :sad: Sorry we aren’t all budget builders giving people shoddy advice on what to buy DKID.

That shits got no engine lol, im just not a believer in a show car. Spending 500 dollars on a wire harness because its the trend. The general term for the car is a DA, much like my old civic was considered the ek chassis when it was really an ej6. I was simply saying people get good results with the obx race header and it is the same quality as the megan. Not the buddy club or hytec headers. I have respect for what lance is doing but dont respect being ripped on everypost i make.

Wow, wasn’t ripping on you at all… and my car is not a show car. I build my own harnesses and do all of my own work and I’m doing what I want… not what you or anyone else wants. That being said… I speak from experience with OBX. My friend had to get both flanges milled on his old header because they were such junk. I don’t believe everything I read, but you will not see me bowing down to a brand that I firmly believe is junk and is seen by the majority in the community as such. No R&D goes into those cheap knockoffs, so why buy them is my opinion. I’d rather get quality the first time because I’ve taken the shortcuts in the past and I was rarely satisfied. I can tell you that my car will be out every time I can when it finally gets finished. I am a firm believer in there is no point in building a car that does not get driven. We have different views on things… so I will stop replying to your posts to keep you from getting upset again.

p.s. sorry tricia! ha

ok thats reasonable, just search next time. The obx race header has gotten nothing but good reviews. It will not fit a k24 so theres no sense in me buying something ill only have for 1 season. Sorry to clutter the thread, ill take it to kramers thread.

lol or you could make your own thread :confused:

plans for summer are disclosed at this point

you mean confidential? disclosed means that they’re known

:haha_1:

undisclosed i apologize.

you best apologize. shit is srs

I dunno I havnt heard anything bad about megan racing headers, I think the only time it would matter on the quality is if I were to get a race header, in my own opinion a header is a header, if it looks just as good as a $400 one why not spent $160 on the cheaper comparable one ? In this market all you are doing is buying the name, not the quality, same goes for medicine and some foods, its the same thing just with a different name on it. thats my opinion tho, Im sure u all dis-agree lol

There certainly is a difference between most headers, thats not really an opinion thing, it’s a fact. The opinion part is whether you think the better quality, fitment, and (sometimes) performance gains of the different/more expensive piece with worth the extra few hundred.

I couldnt agree with you more. I wasnt saying it was bad quality btw, i was saying its the same as obx and i bought the obx lol. Dont listen to kramer he has no idea.

very true.

hahaha Ive known people that had a ebay header and another with the dc header and the performance was the exact same, as shown on a dyno and it lasted just as long, its all just the name in my own opinion lol

truth! i paid 1/4th the cost of the comptech race header and got the replica. Its all the name

let me know how that megan header worksout. i was thinking bout getting it too. just kinda iffy on sumthin soo cheap. i want reflash! damn you tricia!!! 6spd fo life