My 07 Si

Didn’t we all say from the start that Megan sucks? shrug

From a TB spacer?

Explain.

If you bought it with a credit card then call the credit card company and dispute the charges. I’ve done this multiple times, Once because the company didnt say no refunds or returns but then refused to return it. I pretty much just called the credit card company and didn’t deal with the original company involved. I stated the good were not as described, and that I wanted my money back and the company refused. 2 weeks later I got my money back in full

Did you get to keep the product?

I once ordered some lights on EBay for $50 (bumper lights) and never got them. I disputed via PayPal…and then 3 weeks after my dispute was closed in my favor…the lights came in…haha.

They prevent heat from transferring from your heads to intake manifold and throttle body. Most spacers are port matched to your stock intake ports. A smooth transition from one manifold to another is very important for optimal airflow.

She would have gotten better results had she gotten an IM spacer as well…but a TB one will still cool a little.

On my Maxima…I can see temps drop about 40 degrees with an IM and TB spacer. That equals 8hp and 9tq according to actual dyno sheets.

NWP Engineering makes the Maxima ones.

Tap that bitch with meth injection and we’ll talk about cooling lol

no I sent the product back. It was such shit that I neither wanted to use it even if it was free, give it away to a friend and be the cause, or try and sell it and put my reputation on the line due to a crappy product

Once again i have the obx v3 race header. It has gotten great reviews, and it looks like great quality. However if i wasnt swapping a k24 in then i would have bought a little bit better of a header. IMO the “bast bang for the buck” header is the new vibrant. Its full stainless and only about 400 dollars. Similar to the JRRH in terms of pairing and design.

And you dont have to throw a code, you can either use a defouler or get the high flow cat option with some headers. The vibrant offers this.

well they refused a refund, and im sick of fighting them, and my bank wont do anything to help either so me and my bf fixed the header, we re-ported it, and smoothed all the rough edges, and it looks a LOT better, so I put it on last night with OEM honda gaskets to be sure and it sounds awesome, come summer time I will be buying the comptech one, just gotta save for it, but I can assure the header no longer looks krappy like it did, it actually looks alot better, Im uploading a cpl videos of the sound so Ill post em once they are done :slight_smile:

So heres some video’s

^^That one is a short one, I saw a cop up ahead lol

^^Longer one :excited

It was kinda hard to hold the camera and shift at the same time with a messed up shoulder :rofl, the vtec is wicked loud now, I will try to get a better video, maybe a drive by one

Sounds pretty good, mostly intake noise from what I can hear.

And you need a driveby that sounds like this (with obvious modifications, of course :slight_smile: )

:wow:thumbup

oh yes that is one of my fav. videos lol, once the kpro comes out for my car I will be s/c it, and the noise u hear is the vtec

:lol I knew that, I just meant you’re mostly hearing the sound of the intake side of the engine rather than the exhaust. A Buddy Club Spec III should fix that lol.

ohh lol I thought u meant literally the intake hehe, ya Im putting the exhaust on tonight ! :bowdown

That actually sounds pretty good.

My vtec crossover was intense before I got tuned, SOOO LOUD it made an i/h/e Si or RSX sound quiet…Then I got tuned and it smoothed out!:thumbup Can’t wait til my car comes out!!!

anyways OT, car sounds good Tricia:number1

+1 for Megan Racing quality being POO. I had their downpipe for my 240 and I had to cut and clock the flange for the turbo outlet a good 35 degrees for it to fit properly…

Also, their coilovers for 240’s last a solid 2 years.:retardclap for $900 down the drain!

BUT, as long as it works, in your case, its probably better than OEM. I don’t care how “crappy” a header it is, flow is flow. I’m sure that header will flow better that your stock manifold but what do I know, I hate Hondas and know little about them…

As for the TB spacer, IDK about heatsoak and whatnot, but I do know that the longer the intake runners (as in the further the butterfly is from the valves) the more low end you will have. Even if it is a minuscule amount its still a gain, maybe not what they claim you will get, but a gain no less. Also, I’m sure the air will be cooled off more because of the slight increase of the low pressure area in the intake manifold (in theory, shooting shit on that one!).

And yeah Chris, when my vtec opens up at 9500rpms on my WRX, it’s sick. I can get some serious rally racing done then.:rofl

George!!!Haven’t seen you in forever! civic is almost done,you can drive it,then you will like hondas my friend.

Yeah I decided to reset my password. :facepalm

I liked Lambert’s with the B16a and Skunk2 tune, but still don’t like Hondas. Maybe if it had a set of Toda VTEC killers installed…

Something about 10,500rpms puts a smile on my face, lol, you saw it!

Spacers keep the intake and t/b off of warmer parts of the engine…

When the car is heated up the block and anything connected to it get warm… one hot part heats up all the other parts…

A intake spacer raises the intake off of the lower manifold so theres no metal to metal contact helping reduce the amount of heat soak its picking up from the rest of the motor…

so that way when cooler air comes in, it stays cool and doesnt heat up before it even gets into the intake…

something like that im tired so it prolly sounds garbled