My 1991 Geo Storm GSI

Jordi LaHorse

Your posts in this thread are nothing more than annoying. If you don’t like his car don’t read his thread… how hard is this? Its like trying to have a conversation with your friend when his 2 year old keeps shitting itself.

Your posts in this thread are nothing more than annoying. If you don’t like his car don’t read his thread… how hard is this? Its like trying to have a conversation with your friend when his 2 year old keeps shitting itself.

please keep this stupid shit out of my thread…

wat

i quoted kramer for a reason…hes the one being a stupid fuck…

:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(

blueBERRY BULLSHIT

this thread needs more tits

i dont have time for these chinese food mind games.

bought a trans from a member on one of my other forums…it will be on its way here soon…my new ac condensor and a few other small odds and ends are also on their way…will be up and rollin in the next week or 2!

and yes ill be keepin the AC…its going to be my DD…just going to hook it all up now and then going to have it pressure tested and recharged in the spring…

also might pick up a set of kgb agx’s and coilovers as well in the next couple days…:ahh

what’s the estimated 1/4 mile and trap speed when this beast is done

nothin fast…its got a 70lb sub box in the backseat…its just going to look good/be the DD…please dont be a wiseass…

car im tradin the sentra for will be in the 13s maybe as it sits right now…

EDIT: prob gonna put the car on the road by the end of the week…take some garbage out of it…lol and then its headin over to gearhead for a lil while…

yo i like this car dude is it fast? i wanna drive it…could i turbo it and race my friends cuz all them have turbo GEO’S…one of them is really fast and i want to race him for pinks…you think i could beat him?

HA HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA

:wierd