My 1991 Geo Storm GSI

update…

car is currently in the shop getting a new clutch (i would do it myself, just dont have the time and space to do it…) also getting a rear main seal as well…the shop that its at the guy is trying to charge me 550 for the job, so me being the person i am called pepboys to get an estimate from there as well…and pepboys said they will come pick up the car AND do the job for 400+tax…no brainer, right?

I don’t trust those places

what places?

its no honda…

whats this supposed to mean?

p.s. i know ive been hatin on hondas lately but a guy called me today he said hes got an 85 crx si thats realllllll clean (VA car) that he would sell me for 500 bucks…its tempting…

Is that why you’re hating on Hondas, because you wound up with a geo?

not at all…just theres no originality in a honda anymore…just about everythings been done…same reason i bought the geo…originality…well sorta…moreso than a honda… :lol

…Stop and think for a moment. Don’t you think theres a reason why in the Honda game, it’s all been done? There is a very logical reason behind that.

And ask yourself this, why are you the only one you know with a modded Geo?

Originality isn’t always the best route to go. Unless you can fabricate, ejaculate, and manipulate something thats going to make jaws drop… its best to stick to something where there is a lot of aftermarket support, a lot of people around to offer a helping hand, and a lot of knowledge about ANYTHING you could want to do to your car.

Unless you have a shit load of money to burn… originality=poop

This is exactly your case, you don’t have the money to do something incredibly original so your solution is to buy a really dumpy car that no one wants and call yourself original.

If it wasn’t for the Pr’s / Rice that comes out of them, i would consider it. Plus most people dont stop and go :wow, a integra/civic!. There not bad cars. Most when treated decent go a long ways(miles) without problems. For me it really comes down to, if everyone didn’t own one. Then id get one. i see more civics in one day then i can count. and probably 2 were bought with the original intention Honda made them for, MPG/Family cars.

I have no room to talk tho, in 04 i almost bought a 94 teg, then in 05 almost bought a delsol. my vtak wanting days are gladly over.Beaters dont apply :lol. Still have a soft spot for Nicly modded EG’s(stallmers) and Crxs. (erics)

the thought when i see modded grand ams.

…I should’ve just been blunt like you. +1 for being a dick when I actually didn’t feel like being one for once.

*(@U% holyfuckingshit yes. Or grand pixies.

hahaha

yah… I felt like being direct, hondas are my first love for cars… so Im not about to let a geo storm driver hate on them

you ever see that red grand am? wing and all. omfg …

The ONLY Grand am thats nice is Tommy’s. (White/bagged/rims/now theres 4 local guys coping everything from that car. )

no shit, right? fucked up.

Fastest Production Cars

These are the fastest cars produced today:

1. Geo Storm- Warp Speed
  2. SSC Ultimate Aero TT - 411.76 km/h
  3. Bugatti Veyron - 400 km/h
  4. Koenigsegg CCR - 388 km/h
  5. McLaren F1 - 372 km/h
  6. Ferrari Enzo - 355 km/h
  7. Porsche Carrera GT - 334 km/h
  8. McLaren Mercedes SLR - 334 km/h
  9. Lamborghini Murcielago - 330 km/h

i actually do have all he help i could ever need…

forum.stormowners.com
www.isuzone.org

anything that i learn on here i can translate into something in this area, and if i cant do it myself i can translate it to a local fabricator and have them do it for me…

Theres always haters of some kind.

Just remember this ratio of haters to ppl who dont care about what car you have
10:1. (yes i made it up… but its just about true)

haha thanks man…once i get the car drivin and healthy, its going to get its stance updated and then ill be cruisin around…