My 1994 3000gt SL

color looks sweet fresh man

Thanks d00d! :tbu

I apologize for not uploading any recent pictures! I’ve been busy with work and other shit going on in life. Here are a couple pictures of it almost done. Still needs to be wet sanded and buffed!

Photo’s are kind of lame I know but they’re what I’ve got for now. Will take more tomorrow if I get around to it, and will definitely upload more once its wet sanded and buffed!

i want that sunroof

Lol, thanks, I love it. I don’t think it’s called a sunroof (Technically speaking) I think it’s a moon roof, but yes it does the job.

What do you think of the rear end? Should I leave it de-badged? I think it looks pretty clean without the “3000gt” Emblem, but it did look nice with it

id leave it off man it looks cleaner

Yeah for sure!

i was actually just looking at mine and i wanna take it off now lol

What kind of car do you have?

3000gt same as you

OOoOOOOh, I’ve seen that on Craigslist. The exhaust looks pretty decent, how’s it sound? Your 3000 doesn’t have a sunroof? Is it an SL or Base?

Throw a hoop spoiler on that bad boy!

its a base unfortunatly and the exhaust sounds awsome i think its the best a v6 could possibly sound. low v8 almost rumble when im down shifting but a nice smooth roar accelerating ud have to hear it

Ahh, don’t say “unfortunately” dude, who cares what model it is. You’re an owner of a 3000gt, you should be proud! That’s awesome, I want to get a better exhaust for my car, just don’t have the funds for it right this second :frowning:

mines straight piped man onlyb hing on it are the cats. and this just my daily i have a dakota thays my project / baby once thats done ill get a nice family car and do the 3000 vr4 swap

Very nice

hey if u come across any interior parts or a 5 spoke 18 inch wheels let me know i need a new set i have lexanis on it now but i hate them

Will do sir!

Thanks man

Couple quick photos, I’m not photographer but there are a couple pics after the car wash.