My 2003 Wr450 supermoto bike

The bike looked sick today

HAha, that was last year when we were all chillin at the WalMart parkin lot. I told him id run him from a dig for $500 :lol

Bike look real good. Although Im not a fan of the mirror but you gotta have one I guess.

ROFL i didnt even see the mirror… that is hidious! Get your self the little bar end lolipop ones i got. they are like a inch and a half dia, and a convex mirror. you actually can see alot behind you. I adjust them so my blind spot is about 3-4 feet ahead of my back tire… so when I pass I know it is safe to pull in when I see thier headlights. They look very small, but will suprise you.

What tires did you put on it? I think you mentioned somewhere but i cant find it… They look like Mich. PP’s. I have to pick up a new fornt and soon a rear… i need suggestions.

Is it illegal not to have a mirror. They look so much better with out and I never even use mine.

Im riding this thing tonight.

thing looks sweet hows the valentine work on that thing??

calm down

yes. you have to have a mirror. those little ones do count. go with that. bike looks good

Yea I thought so but wasnt sure see how theres a lot of people with out them anyways. Bike should be really fun though Im looking into getting a aprilia sxv 550 in the near future.

Saw this bad boy tonight
Thing is SICK

yea i know the mirror is gay but it came with the baja kit to make it legal. i hate not seeing who is behind me so i just put it on w.e where can i buy the bar end ones? i was looking for them over winter but couldn’t seem to find any. im going for a ride down in albany to watch all the kegs n eggs drunk kids and the parade haha

yo my bad i just woke up honda boy

and ull be the only #1 member for jacking off in his car at the lot … faggg

You should be #2!

i beat ya both to it:lol:ninja

I just took mine out for a spin man it feels good to be out again. I have one of those little pivotable acerbis mirrors on mine but want to trade it in for something taller and sturdier. I hate not being able to see behind me without turning around all the time. I had an albany cop follow me today for like 10 mins and i did not want to keep turning around to see if he was there and look guilty or something :down

everyone calm down

How is it riding it on the street and whatnot?

rode over 100 miles today went trough duanesburg all the way up to cooperstown and took the long way back. I was with 7 crotch rockets - the other sumo i was with was ridn the sidewalk and a cop seen him and he bounced. i like the gearing for cruzin around town but for highway its a bit high. I dont always do 75 down backroads for hours at a time so i may leave it for now. Other then that i love it. i learned how to do stoppies now so at every red light im on the front wheel. stand up 5th gear wheelies are becoming a common thing. the fmf is sooooo loud i love it

new exhaust and brake
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/IMG_2575.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/IMG_2576.jpg