My 2003 Wr450 supermoto bike

damn let me ride it

We need vids of this thing in action!

yea ill work on that this week im gona buy one of those gopro action cams sooner or later

chris you can ride it if you let me drive ur car when u get it

You can beat on k swapped civic if i can ride this thing again.

Post vids of said 5th gear wheelies

i saw / heard you ride by my house today both going out and coming back. lol instantly recognized the bike. sounds great man :thumbup

that can looks proper, does it feel way lighter than stocker?

I like the warning sticker removal job I did on that muffler… it completes the bike

Hows this thing go at higher speeds does it suck?

LOL its a dirt bike! Yeah anything past 75mph feels like your being blown off the back of it! Their isnt any aero plastic or windscreens to channel the air around you. Not to say they cant be run up to 90-100, but it isnt fun. With a tooth less on my front gear, I topped out my 625SM at 98 and it was not as fun as I thought it would be! lol.

The little clamp on mirrors I got from my uncle, they were on his buel. I will ask him where he got them and pm you.

I am dropping my front wheel off at griffens in an hour, so I should be blasting tonight. I can f-n’ wait.

I know they arent going to be good on highway but Im just curious cuz I plan to daily drive mine. I road a bmw xmoto and had a blast but it seemed pretty heavy, not what I was expecting.

i was doing 70-75 for about an hour tru all back roads and what not up to cooperstown and it wasnt that bad. i may take the rear sprocket down another few teeth to make it 15/45. I was at a pretty high rpm the whole time but nothing crazy. but when the crotch rockets took of i was like baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Let me ride it NOW

thats not your car in your sig you homo

LMAO there is a guy on my other forum that got a ticket and has his bike towed for riding up on the sidewalk. he was out with another sumo and some rockets. its a husky. wasnt the guy was it? he is trying to sell it now. indy440 on nadsny.com

no way!! it was you. i just found out. he wants $5750 for it.

How much did it cost you to go from a stock wr450 to what you have now? I miss being on 2 wheels and was thinking about building one.

lmao yea i was rite behind him i saw the whole thing. cool guy and a nice bike too bad he got fucked

they said you can ride a pretty nice standing wheelie. sounds like he got screwed, they towed the bike!!! what the F. thats a little extreme isnt it?!

it was a rent a cop at first that pulled him over… he ducked out and then didnt see any cops then all of a sudden bam cop was in front of him so he decided to stop. he was just gona get a ticket for ridn on the sidewalk but then a tropper came and got him for wreckless driving, failuar to comply and riding on sidewalk. those are some major tickets but im still not sure why he got it towed…

as for the stand up wheelie that was the first day i had done them in awile so i was a little rusty plus i had about 9 layers of clothes on haha wait till summer comes they will be endless

I took this for a nice 20 minute ride today. It’s amazing how much more fun this actually is to ride compared to a streetbike. It might just be me but I feel a LOT more comfortable riding a sumo than a sportbike. Probably because I grew up riding dirtbikes and the like.

Also a hell of a lot easier to wheelie for me. I would just crack the throttle in 2nd and the front end came right up. After that it was just a matter of balance. Fucking great I tell ya. I didn’t do so well with standing up though, I need a LOT more practice before I can jump on and start doing those :lol

Sick bike though for sure. I can’t get enough of it. Little loud for my tastes but it sounds badass and gets a ton of attention.