My 2003 Wr450 supermoto bike

My theory, along with quite a few other guys I used to hang out with/ride with…quads are for dudes who don’t know how to ride bikes. :up:shifty

yea, idc. the dirtbikes never really did it for me. i like quads instead.

my kinda scally

Bike’s looking sick! Kinda makes me want one now :wink:

Hey guys, here is a vid of me riding a few years back…

:smiley:

nigger plz that aint you. haha and yea only bike i would ever buy again is a newer Cr250. i never should have sold it to boost the lude, 100% stock and 100% mint not a scratch on it. it smoked my 01 Yz250 i had before that and my dads 426f. the handling on it was awesome and it was just over 200lbs. id never buy a kxf or rmz but the newer crf450 is the sickest bike yett besides ktm

delucia just get another bike you poon i rode for 2 years and didnt fall once you wont get hurt

Hopefully I’ll pick something up in the Spring time. I’m waiting for my tax return to come in. I have a few things to take care of around the house before I can go blowing any money on a toy.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/BrianChris0006.jpg

haha sorry chris had to do it me on 03 cr85 expert age 12 chris on 03 yz85 age 12
maybe that will make you want a bike again hahaah

the honda won everytime mostly the rider tho

Id get a 450 you would probly get bored of the 400 pretty quick.

And in my experiences with bikes hondas always handle the best and are a good overall machine. Yamahas are a good mix of handling and power. And Suzuki usualy has the strongest motors and decent handling and suspension. Ktms are always the fastest but i hate the european suspension. Im tall so i always feel like im riding up over the bars on Katooms. And Kawasaki just sucks in my opinion. Too bad they had to merge with Suzuki haha. This all changes year to year of course so it realy all depends what year bikes your talking about.

these are my brother and his buddys bikes.

Joey, get another bike and ill show ya up on the Z400

^OMG, Aprilia is pure sex

is that aprilia from around here? i saw two of those ridn on 155 one day over summer. they are bad ass looking bikes

im way upstate malone area. the kid that has it moved to VT, i dont know if he took it with him or not. words can not explain how sexy that bike is. it is just insane.

Got this coming in the mail from a member on supermoto junkie

Braking 320mm front rotor - perfect for stopies…

I just ordered from btosports

K and n two peice air filter
black rear fender - for a yzf
black side panels - for a yzf
black radiator shrouds - for a yzf
black mud flap
black fork protectors
black oakley o-frame goggles
black president to go along with eveything else black around here

spending your whole paycheck before you get it FTL

im still waiting on

black supermoto front fender
trailtech computer
trailtech 8 led light directional housing
chain/sprockets
some other little things, hopefully they will be here tomorrow or wednesday otherwise i will be calling them almost 2 weeks for an order is stupid. pictures to come withen the next week or so!

I cant wait to light this piece of shit on fire in bjs parking lot

haha i park it on the island thing under the trees so i watch it from the liquor store better yet ill just park it in the liquor store

Coming along nicely. I really hope this thing doesnt get dropped after all this hard work, she looks sinister!

thanks i hope it dont go down either haha. i figure by the end of feb she will be chillen ready to go. a foot of snow tonight isnt going to help me ride it any sooner wtfff

Good cause im burning that piece down sooner