my 240 is completed

Well my car is finished i have been working on it day in day out to have it done and its finally finished. you may remember my S13 it was the yellow on with the signal graphics on it and such. well I have done a complete rebuild of the car and it turned out great. with a good wetsanding and buffing in the next couple weeks it will be good to go… and i think it it a bit better looking now with out the vinal graphics.
the color is lemans sunset from the 350z. with a bigger and brighter yellow pearl.
on with the pics

Not a fan of those carbon fiber peices on the bumper but other then that it looks good i like it better then the yellow.

specs!!

lovin the hood!

colour works great with CF

You should consider a CF hatch without spoiler =D

chatham, eh
I grew up in chatham
do the car guys still meet at the blockbuster plaza on st. clair

Car looks sweet by the way

no 240 is ever “done” lol

hahaaha, loots like when I have the 240 out and I am sriving it for work ill have people to meet up with in Chatham and Sarnia

looks great loving the colour

I never actually liked that color, but it really does not look bad.
I think it would look A LOT better with black roof and pillars though.

And as soon as I saw this thread; before opening it I thought to myself, he finally removed that wing…dissapointment.

:slight_smile:

nope didnt remove the wing. i like it its carbon fiber goes with the rest of the car. and i thought about painting the roof black right up till we sprayed but to be honest i like it better painted. everyone has there roof black i wanted to be different
i would still like to find a oem rear lip and the 180 type x front bumper but till then im happy,seems like a new car for this year…
thanks for the comments

haha ya people still meet up at blockbuster parking lot and always will im sure. and benson i would be up for a meet with some sarnia and whoever else for that matter.that car has came along way from when i first got it and has been transformed into what is it now. and when i put it away this winter its getting a new heart. KA-T

haha ya, but if I come up there it will be in my work legacy, well most likely

Well my car is finished i have been working on it day in day out to have it done and its finally finished. you may remember my S13 it was the yellow on with the signal graphics on it and such. well I have done a complete rebuild of the car and it turned out great. with a good wetsanding and buffing in the next couple weeks it will be good to go… and i think it it a bit better looking now with out the vinal graphics.
the color is lemans sunset from the 350z. with a bigger and brighter yellow pearl.
on with the pics

Not a fan of those carbon fiber peices on the bumper but other then that it looks good i like it better then the yellow.

specs!!

lovin the hood!

colour works great with CF

You should consider a CF hatch without spoiler =D

chatham, eh
I grew up in chatham
do the car guys still meet at the blockbuster plaza on st. clair

Car looks sweet by the way

no 240 is ever “done” lol

hahaaha, loots like when I have the 240 out and I am sriving it for work ill have people to meet up with in Chatham and Sarnia

looks great loving the colour