My 9 Second Formula Build *DIAF 56k

BAAAWHAAHHAAH

your an idiot.

This build is going to kick ass!

Dude 8’s is the goal or Choko retires

You guys are so harsh hahah, Im sure he is building it for himself and not to impress others anyhow. It has been covered but im sure cost and simplicity are key factors in the decision to do cubes+nitrous. Trust me i would rather run aroudnd in a huge turbo car but i will stay on the cubes+nitrous setup as well for the reasons of simplicity mostly. So what are you going to run for heads, intake, and cam?

Hopefully:

• LSx
  • LS7 heads & intake
  • custom solid bump stick

I will probably say it a number of times and i dont doubt you madness but you better make this setup radical as all hell. Im talking like 260/266 .680 type shit. Like when you are rolling slow in a parking lot it will buck you through the windshield. OHHHH YEA!

this is a valid point

Ok good this is where i was going with the question. This will make me sleep easier at night. We got a guy out in seattle porting them for good prices getting flow numbers that are crazy. I went and saw him flow a set about 8 months ago before they were getting that popular. Going solid on the stick eh thats serious fo sho. Ive been researching what is working for the LS7 h/i setup and the cam specs are off the wall looking to what i am used to.

:clap:

lol

lookin good jeremy :tup:

looks like i may have to turn up the boost a lil bit huh? :slight_smile: :wink:

Jeremi* lol

:eekdance: Nice :tup:

Choda’s got his work cut out for him now, f-bodys are creeping up on you mustang boy

badass, looks fun!

:tup:

and whoever made the viper burn… top notch… i chuckled

sIkkkkk. Its going to be a fun season foshO’.
:tup:

ballin out of control.

:tup: :tup:

& tires :lol:

I thought rskrause hit the 9’s back in the day with his Z…no?

im really gunnin for 8’s but im gonna settle for 9’s :lol:

i dont think he ever went 9’;s but 10’s for sure. i may be wrong…

if you hit the 8’s you have to de-mod your SS and give the stuff to me…re-distribution of speed :lol: