My 9 Second Formula Build *DIAF 56k

[quote=“Joe,post:38,topic:39825"”]

I thought rskrause hit the 9’s back in the day with his Z…no?

[/quote]

10.020 @ 142.15

If you arent afraid to take chances(big shots) 8’s will be in the picture for sure. Any reason you went with a 27in QTP? Are you going to run a lsx 6 stud setup?

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:41,topic:39825"”]

10.020 @ 142.15

[/quote]

WTF was he only hitting 1.6 60s or something? Wait was he a 6-sp or auto? Sorry for off-topic.

Nice. :tup:

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:43,topic:39825"”]

WTF was he only hitting 1.6 60s or something? Wait was he a 6-sp or auto? Sorry for off-topic.

[/quote]

Auto back then I do believe…I thought he converted it to manual after the 1/4 passes…

http://nyspeed.com/forums/member.php?u=655

WOW still impressive especially for back then. Back on subject Choko just wait till you see what a 140+ish trap car feels like on the street(if you havent yet) its super wootx4.

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:42,topic:39825"”]

If you arent afraid to take chances(big shots) 8’s will be in the picture for sure. Any reason you went with a 27in QTP? Are you going to run a lsx 6 stud setup?

[/quote]

tires last me as long as 1 beer lasts you. not very long. :lol:

they are super light. i try all diff things with combos so i never know what will do good.ever car./setup is diff.

HAHAHA sweet i did run them for some time and had some great times on them i just couldnt get them to be consistant. But for your setup they might be the shizbammles. Auto+suspension they could work great. I was 100% stock suspension no wonder the only theing the would work was 28in slicks eh.

Dont be a puss hit it with the big whack and go for 8s :tup:

Ballin parts :tup:

Threads like this sorta make me miss my Cobra. For like 3 seconds.

What size nitrous shot do you plan on running?

hey i remember looking at that car!

Looking good choko.

[quote=“newman,post:11,topic:39825"”]

yeah…
:ham::picard:

[/quote]

LOLZ!

JER-BEAR… yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh booooooooooiiiii…
i see you pussed out on the original thread title :gay:

i see a couple take offs that need to be given to me :wink:

looks Bad Ass… no for real!! Who is going to take this shit down at the tracK? crickets.

viper, you are an idiot :picard:

nice :tspry:

Looks great, gotta love them Bogarts. Are they 2 piece? look forward to seeing this build.

oh, and i am defenitely borrowing your REAR/TIRE combo for the track one time :wave:

how did the rear tires end up fitting?

Nice build Choko.

OT: I saw you pull out of the parking lot the other day with the snow mobile trailer on the SS. You pulled out in front of someone and you gunned it, your trailblazer sounds sick. Im suprised the snow mobile didnt fall off the trailer by the way your SS sounded when you took off.

no resonator :lol:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:17,topic:39825"”]

I’m willing to bet this will be the first 4th gen street car to run 9’s in the area…

Choko is highly motivated…Pat brings the work ethic…and I bring the Tim hortons coffee winning combination if you ask me…

[/quote]

WRONG about the 9’s comment … as always …

PM me when anyone’s ready to go …

[quote=“98GCL,post:57,topic:39825"”]

Nice build Choko.

OT: I saw you pull out of the parking lot the other day with the snow mobile trailer on the SS. You pulled out in front of someone and you gunned it, your trailblazer sounds sick. Im suprised the snow mobile didnt fall off the trailer by the way your SS sounded when you took off.

[/quote]

ahaha…

snowmobiles are down good…

stop by shop sometime. if ya see me there