My AEM Uego Install! *Pics*

Yeah I guess I am kind of soft on her sometimes…but hey, she keeps me boosting through the winter so good on her!

I took out the old narrowband AF meter (accurate to 1.5:1 AFR) to replace it with the AEM Uego wideband AF meter (accurate to 0.1:1) so that I can know exactly where my AFR’s are, as opposed to just being some form of “rich”. Basically some insurance for when I turn the boost up some.

One of the reasons I did this as well was because I was really curious as to the AFR’s on an FMU setup; i’ve never heard of anyone running a KA-T with an FMU and a wideband before…I recognize it being a little overkill for low boost but it’s good to have and hopefully educational for anyone thinking about using an FMU for a while.

Mr_240sx — As far as using the S-AFC, well, as I mentioned above, if I get into the bigger numbers then i’d rather go all in and get something a little more sophisticated. With that said, you’re right in that I might be able to get away with 10-12 PSI on maybe some 480cc’ers and the S-AFC but I just don’t think i’m going to go that route.

Oh and one other thing - this gauge - I kid you not - on startup says “POO”!! :lol: (actually says “P00” for the config, but I lol’d!)