My b-day present from my wife... Richard Petty Driving Experience!!

So my b-day was wednesday and after going to Dunnville Saturday my wife got some inspiration and bought me the Richard Petty Drving Experience!!!

I’m going to Lowe’s Motor Speedway in July and I’ll be doing hot laps in a 600hp NASCAR racecar all day!!! My wife is the greatest wife on the planet.

Anyone ever do it?

EDIT: I had to edit the title so that people don’t think my wife is Richard Petty… thanks Josh

I thought you were saying that your wife was Richard Petty, lol.

I’ve never been, but you better get some good pictures!

^haha

Congrats Dave! That sounds awesome. what a great wife. :tup:

that wasn’t even the best present I got to unwrap… wink wink

Pretty cool gift. Definitely take some good pictures.

thats awesome dave. you are a lucky man :tup:

wtf, you got married?

niiiice.

nice! my dad did this… FYI: Cup cars have 850 hp
I bet you wil have a blast!

You are going to “love” your wife like never before after this.

I did this a few years ago at Lowes. IT WAS AWESOME.

Do you know what level she bought you?

I did the Rookie experience. 8 laps following an instructor. The better you pace with the instructor, the faster you will go. (up to about 145mph)

nice :tup:

That’s awesome! I’m jealous… Please make sure someone gets pictures, oh yea and we expect a full report!

I did this in Vegas 2 years ago. Was a great time. I suggest a ride along as well because then they really get you up to speed.

thats pretty baddass if your into turning left.

but I like roadcourses better. bondurant’s

I hope thats not serious or where were you on the boards for like a 2 month span.

Also nice pic Jagermeister of the #25 car. I beileve that was Vickers car? I have a model of it on my desk. Too bad GMAC got out of the Nascar business, I enjoyed the free tickets.

…gross.

thats awesome man, you definately have a cool wife!

id love to go ride them cars

Dude… where have you been? there’s a video of my bachelor cruise in here somewhere. I think its called “Dave Basil’s bachelor cruise”

Thats awesome, i’m really excited for it because I got the Rookie experience too. I’m probably going to go in July.

LOL… your kid is cute by the way.

haha… yeah, thanks he RULES!

dave you are a lucky bastard :tup:

shes a keeper