my birthday tattoos

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/donmx14/100_7944.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/donmx14/100_7945.jpg

the one on my back goes halfway down my butt cheek they get bigger and blacker everyday. these were taken yesterday.

Im afraid to ask what happened?

WTF?

nice job old man

:hitit:

OUCH! I cut my little finger today and thought that hurt!

What the hell happened?

don thinks hes 16 but hes old.

remember old ppl bruise easy now don

WoW that looks bad

Youch!

in for the details…

dirtbike?

crashed while racing motocross on sunday. the bike landed on me. i get up and made one more lap before heading to the pits where i passed out and the drama started. heartrate dropped to 40 and was loaded in the ambulance. what you don’t see in the pic is the swelling. it’s swelled atleast 1" across my back. mostly in the middle over my spine. with the swelling and all the blood under the skin feels like i have a gut on my back now too.

i’m having a bad streak. i’ve crashed and hurt myself 3 of the last 4 times i’ve raced. last september i was life flighted. i recovered and get back on the bike in march and tore the mcl in my knee. 2 weeks ago went so so but i was going slow due to the knee. last week the first two races i just cruised around. the 3rd i pushed it alittle. the last one i crashed while trying to pass for first. it’s true when the say the bigger they are the harder they fall. i’m 270ish. it hurts when i fall.:doh:

I was hoping we weren’t going to have another naked fall in the bathroom story, one was enough!!!

glad your ok though

the doc said no breaks but the chiropractor seemed like she didn’t belive it. she asked for the xrays and said thats the worst injury she has seen that wasnt a break.

holy shit

how the hell you sleep

Wow. Sounds like maybe time to stop racing & just do some recreational riding? It sucks to get old. I’m surprised the life flight didn’t stop you from MX’ing.

I tore my MCL in my right knee about 4 yrs ago & it still bothers me. I never raced a dirtbike, but I crashed a few times on my old Banshee. I sold it after I broke my scapula & collarbone at the same time, due to an off road accident.

oops

That sucks!

Damn Don. That looks nasty. Why did your heart rate drop so low?