My Boosted h22 Prelude

We’ve been figured out :ahh

Your block was out for sleeving for like 6 months… :headbang

Yeah you got the white civic that was there right? And yes i do have axel issues haha. Converting from SH to Base i need a base tranny/axels. I also have to make a mounting plate for my intermediate shaft and drill into the tranny to mount it - not fun but synapse can play around with that lol

Lovin the lude. Glad to see more on the site as well. Good luck with the build :+1

Morgans a great guy and does beautiful work…you surely will be getting what you pay for, thats for sure.

i second that!!! :confused

:+1 for Morgan :number1

I was in synapse today and heres what they got done:

• stock exhaust is off
  • ATTS unit is off
  • Complete a/c is off
  • tranny is out
  • new 1/2 radiator is in

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/CIMG2302.jpg
anyone need any prelude parts lol i need some integra parts for my winter beater

The base tranny comes in tomorrow and they can start building it from there. Morgan said they will have it in and out ASAP, they also just hired a new fabricator so maybe it will be done even quickeer :cool riiiiiiite

Your ACT clutch and flywheel are installed and are eagerly awaiting the new transmission.

Sweet, some progress! I can’t wait to see this thing done. :nod

a veryy niiiiiiiiice… The tranny should be there tomorrow or thursday. That mounting plate was sent out monday and i will be up friday with it. I droped off the new axels today as your probably saw. I was going to take the tranny today but figured you might need some mounting stuff off it. its starting to get nice out and the car is screaming drive me drive meee haha

ATTS+boost=FTL!

Your not keeping the nitrous are you?

both are gone… FTW

Nitrous and boost FTW! On stock bottom end :mwahaha

fixed ;D

holy shit that exhaust piping is tiny lol…thats like 1.5" haha

it really is, thats the sad part. stock hondas come with 1.75 or something? haha

wow its no wonder whenever im reading in a magazine or w.e about a new exhaust it claims like 15-20hp for honda’s they are super restricted stock

Saw this lude at today. Good looking car :thumb

yah she is… the other day they had my car parked under yours and they were spinning the rear tires making sure to drop all the tony rocks and dirt all over the place :crackup