My Boss went to Seattle

My boss is into snowmobiles and 2 weekends ago he blew the motor (bottom end) sled, sucks but shit happens right?
Well, while he is in Seattle on business he decided to rent a snowmobile and go up a mountain with some of our clients. Close to the end of the day he switches sleds with one of the other guys and a few minutes later the sled my boss was riding earlier catches fire…so the guy bails off and they watch it burn. They joke around about my boss trying to kill the other guy and than head back down the mountain…They tell the owner what happened and show him the pics they took with their cell phones…Turns out it is the owners personal sled and has no insurance :#

Well here is the pic:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/mikephillips82/RysFire.jpg

Mike

DDDAAAAAMMMMNNN.

WOW wa wee wa!

Thats bad!!:hmm :hmm

This reminded me of Southpark the other day… playing Firefighters, em 5 kids in kindergarden ‘pissed’ out fires, and their teacher was on fire one day… lets just say hilarity ensued!

BTW, www.allsp.com streams every episode of SP from dailymotion. Has a nasty popup though, but O SO WORTH it!

Luckily everyone is ok and they got their deposit back :slight_smile:

glad everyone is ok.
that sucks for the guy that owns that snow mobile, no insurance.

Holy crap, that thing REALLY caught no fire… did it blow up?

at 1st i was wonderin…where am i lookin lol…wheres the sled and wat part of it…then i noticed the melted handle bars haha

aint that a bitch but we dont need no water let the mother effer burn…

Thats exactly what I thought when I first saw the pic:LOL

No it didn’t blow up because the tank is plastic so it just melted and made more fire…lol