My brother just picked up his first car...

Him and my dad drove out to Kentucky to get this thing. '92 N/A MR2 with 153k miles. 2.2 liter, No rust, clean interior, T tops and a healthy engine considering the mileage. We just got done putting new pads and rotors on it, next we’ll be swapping the suspension out for the 93-95 pieces since the 90-92’s tend to lean more towards understeer. Then lower it and throw some 16’s on it. Hopefully by winter when he has more money, we’ll swap a 3S-GTE engine in it.

And he hasn’t even gotten his liscense yet. :doh:

:cool:

i love the way those things look :cool:

very nice :slight_smile:

kentucky :eek: nice ride

N/A !!!

:tounge:

nice for a 16 year old… no doubt

Originally posted by flyinglow57
kentucky :eek: nice ride

Haha! I drove 10 hours to North Carolina to get my hatch. :smiley:

It won’t stay n/a for too long. Maybe a year or so. We were considering the 3.0 V6 swap, but I’d like to mess around with a turbo car for once. :wink:

Originally posted by Blazin Si
Haha! I drove 10 hours to North Carolina to get my hatch. :smiley:

It won’t stay n/a for too long. Maybe a year or so. We were considering the 3.0 V6 swap, but I’d like to mess around with a turbo car for once. :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 hours

Gnocide and I: 6hrs 45min :blue: :blue:

Turbo that bitch!!!

very nice:cool:

awesome car.

my dad had a 91…those things are scary as hell in the winter… once they start to spin, there’s no regaining control.

Finding OEM parts for it is a little harder than finding them for my Honda.

It needs some body work done… There’s a fist size dent in the door, some normal door dings and it needs painted.

Know of any inexpensive auto body places around Pittsburgh?

Great prices on OEM toyota parts here: www.partznet.com . Good info resource forum: www.mr2oc.com

Originally posted by mr2-92
Great prices on OEM toyota parts here: www.partznet.com . Good info resource forum: www.mr2oc.com
wow he still lives!!!:smiley:

Nice car lucky kid.

I raced a Toyota MR2 Turbo yea it beat me REAL bad. But i got last laugh as his car went up in flames cause his turbo got so hot that it caught some wires on fire in sheetz parking lot. I felt bad cause i complimented the hell out of that car.

nice ride. i would buy one myself but i probably can’t fit in it

oh, and to add my traveling experience: i drove 5 hrs to maryland to pic up my hatch last october, now its being sold. and i’m driving back another 5 hrs to pic up another hatch from maryland in 2 weeks lol.