My car got puked on...

So, im on my way home the today after a very long trip to NH and back. I am driving behind a SUV with Jersey plates, not tailgating, just the normal distance. All of a sudden this bitch sticks her head out the rear window and throws up everywhere, at about 50 MPH. My windshield got covered, my hood was disgusting. The best part, they never pulled over. The whore just kept throwing up while her friend just kept driving. By this time of course I was well behind them, enough so I wasn’t getting sprayed. She must of puked about 6 times within 15 minutes. Finally, the driver pulls over to let her out to puke. But either way. It was a great way to end my day long road trip.

oh man ,stomach acid +bad news for paint…ill give ya 100 bucks for it now

Haha. I washed it off at the next car wash.

fucking nasty

im sure PWEP cant be much better. HAHA

I’d of pulled over and made her lick it off.

X2:Idiots

That explained everything.

I think they tried this new substance not found back home called “fresh air” and that got her weak in the stomach.

lol good shit.

Not only do they NOT know how to operate a fucking vehicle properly, but they also fail to recognize common courtesy while driving down the road. FUCK the armpit of america’s residents.

Had a car full of NJ fucks today not knowing where to go and almost hit me…TWICE!

they like to run into other cars

Your fault for not properly following NYS DMV procedure that once a NJ plate is spotted within vicinity, depress the brake pedal or find altarnate routes to your destination until the vehicle is no longer an issue.

Mainatin a safe distance of 1/4 mile.

OP didn’t follow the rule either :tongue

Actually…NJ drivers aren’t the worst anymore. NY (or should I say NYC) ones are. I was watching Capital News 9 when they talked about it. Our statistics are probably skewed cause of NYC (unless they didn’t include NYC in the report).

lol.

DUDE hahaah thats hilarious even tho it sucks, a couple months back on a trip up this mountain , i was pukin out a black suv while the driver was flying around the curvey ass roads, and i puked all over the side of the suv and shit it was horrible, i drank too much of this drink that had opium and weed mix in it and i would been fine if i wasnt drinking too and if i wasnt being driven around by mr nascar on the mountain roads

but yea… that sucks but its funny thanks for sharing :smiley:

Thank god you weren’t driving a convertible

Haha, yea that would have been bad. FYI the car was full of college chicks and the driver was hot. Dumb, but hot. My facial expression must have been so awkward because my original intent was to give whoever was driving the nastiest look paired with my middle finger, so as I was making the nasty face and beginning to raise my middle finger I noticed she was extremely good looking and so my expression went from angry to “Oh hai” at the same time.

Were they guido fist pumping ?

omg that’d have been death.