DD and bringing home drunks

So last night I was stuck driving again. Long story short, went to the bar, brought some friends home. Last one puked in the back of my 6 month old truck about 500 feet from his house.

FML

give him a cleaning bill. its only fair. either that or let them get deweys

That sucks really bad man. I’ve never once been a DD, i’m always too fucked up. :rofl

Last night this girl wanted to go for a “Ride” in my car… (I know what she really wanted, but thats not the point) I said no I had been drinking and didn’t want to drive. Well it’s a damn good thing we didn’t, because about 5 minutes later she puked ALL over the floor :rofl Everyone was like what the fuck!

LOL oh man that SUCKS! I would be SO pissed! I agree with the cleaning bill!!!

I vote you give him the cleaning bill too.
I don’t drink, but luckily my car’s a 2 seater, haha. Always was nice in highschool cuz I never had an assload of people asking me for rides.

i have a DD/puking story as well. luckily i wasnt driving my car. it was my roomates Evo and he puked all up in it… something about stiff ride, bumpy highway and being blitzed… and me doing 2nd -top of 4th pulls… needless to say, i went and checked him into a hotel for the night because he couldnt continue the drive, i went home and scrubed his car clean, pulled out all the vents, washed them in the dishwasher, put the car back together, and it NEVER smelled… this was a 2005 Evo 8 with the SSL package(leather and that jazz) 431awhp at 26psi. nasty car

worst part about cleaning it was the hour drive home in december with the windows down to keep myself from yacking

LOL you checked him into a hotel, then took his car home and cleaned it up for him?

You are a good friend, sir. :thumbup

I already cleaned most of it at about 4:30 this morning. Didn’t want it to stink up my truck. Leather cleans up easy. A majority of it went on my catch-all floor mat. LOL it about caught it all. I looked back after he did it, saw and smelt it and almost puked myself.

yeah using his credit card :excited, got him into the room. gave him some tylenol, a trash can and some towels. spent all night cleaning it. then drove back up in it to get him, fun drive for sure…

it was nasty. he was like dude, pull over… alright. gets out. nothing. 10 seconds later after getting back on the road… pull over!!! he tried to get out, didnt quite make it. :frowning:

im always the dd i dont like not being able to drive or trusting somone els to be sober

I was DD’in my buddy home when my car was less than a month old. He yakked out the window and somehow got nothing on my car. It was like poetry in motion.

Went to toga in a big 14 seat van, on the way home this kid puked ALL over the van’s door handle and shit. we made him take his button up off to wipe it off, shit sucked.

Used my new leather cleaner and conditioning wipes today! Power washed my floor mat off and sprayed some carpet cleaner on it…came out pretty good.

As long as you didnt go home with a guy looking like this:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/TShirt.jpg

Youre all good!! LMAO

I dont bring guys home. Actually I never bring strangers home from bars.

haah, why u have to put his ugly mug in here? lol

Its everywhere. Creeping me the fuck out too

:haha

Thats why we drive trucks :slight_smile: throw the drunk fucks in the back

Dj normally you are the drunk fuck