My car is broken.

Maybe it doesnt like Quick Check’s 87? I filled it up last in Kingston, maybe it doesnt like down state gas lol. Anyways going to retrieve it now, and see what the damage is.

So I loosened the valve cover, and got the cover out of the way. I can move the t belt back and forth without any effort on the cam gear… So guess thats done. Have to pull the head and see what Im left with.

good luck buddy

maybe not, this past weekend the tensioner spring broke on my civic and got caught in the timing belt, making it skip 8 teeth on the cam gear. I re did the timing quick and it fired. I could be wrong but it needs to be a full 180 degrees off for valves to hit, or atleast very close.

I would re-set the timing and see if it fires quick before you go taking it all apart.

^^^^this^^^^

Alright, I will have to look further. I have plenty of free time to do this, but not the means. Gotta call in the honda buddyies.

Yeh either was your gonna need a new tbelt do might as well put it on now and see if she runs before replacing the head

So finally got around to the roach. It ate 13 teeth off the belt, doesnt seem to be any head damage. Put a new belt on, and its good to go. So thats 2 for 2 lol
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs570.ash2/149286_1474772396376_1445688670_31005821_1845081_n.jpg

Your a lucky guy if theres no headdamage. That sucks