Cars dead

Driving to work this morning something went on the motor. I think the tbelt tensioner went and caused the timing belt to loosen up. Im suprised it didnt break. Some metal was found cutting away at the belt.

More then likely I bent all the valves on the head. I was one mile from work. I locked my keys in my car not paying attention. Car left in the on position but only the vent fan on low. It still had pwer when I went back later. Pops came and unlocked the car for me and gave me the keys while I was at work. We ghetto towed it up a friends house. TOmorow we got to ripe the damn thing apart and see what we need. Im praying that what ever metal I found was from sometning other then the tbelt tensioner. I really have no clue if that breaks off if I can replace it and not have to redo the block for some odd reason.

Pewter, I ALMOST called you for a tow, but we got a strap and I drove the thing, well sat in it and steered it to my buddys house with my friends truck as the tower. FUcking money pit. Its my god damn DD too. I cant afford to take time off of work and all of this goes on me credit card. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :gives:

Oh yeah, last night a small doe ran into the side of my car. No damage, thank fucking christ. Of coarse my car dies less then 12 hours later. … sigh

I could be pissed, but at this rate I just expect shit to go wrong with my car. Its totaly inevitable. So I just deal with it now. My fucking pocket book hates me. This will be the 1st time I have to use a CC to pay to fix my car. I so need a new DD

join the I need a DD with a warranty club!! I feel so much better since i did!

I dont make enough money to buy a car with a warentee. I would have one already. I dont make dick for money, I just havent bothered to look for a job as of late. My fucking desktop’s power supply blew up. On top of that I havent bought my dad anything for chrismas… CC debt here I come. Esp with 6 dollars in the fucking bank. I hate chrismas.

sucks man, interference motors suck ass

dom… wtf? should of called me… i’d get the old man’s truck to tow.

that sucks… you never have too much luck… dump those honda’s… :hs:

man, you have worse luck with your teg than danteisme or myself. that sucks.