My dad wanted to one up me, so we went and got a tan

I didnt realize he said low seven figure net worth. Are you kidding, 1,000,000 net worth is not rich?

(low 7figures, whats that mean 2-5 million net worth)?

I also want to say no one said rich people dont work hard.

Let me see, i made 47k last year, i bought a house 2 years ago and owe 80k on it, i owe 15k in car loans, and 4k in student loans.

My net worth is negative 100k. I am the middle class or more likely the poor class.

I guess i must amaze people like you with how i survive with my income.

• Updated - - -

I do the maintenance in his condo. Trust me this guy is awesome. Guns, xbox, remote control helicopters. Living the dream, nice guy too. Im sure he has no worries with that lambo

Yeah I agree 100%, that was the point I was making and I completely respect working hard to get what you want. Again, beautiful car!

i hope so too hahah. This thing is fucking LOUD. Loudest one I’ve ever heard and louder than any car I’ve owned, in a good way but still loud as shit.

Congrats! manhagen, that butt doctor is a good guy and I’d rather hear that v10 ripping once in a while then see it sitting in a garage idle. Lambos don’t exist to ride under the radar IMO.

Very nice, can’t wait to see it at cars and coffee :tup:

I guess I’m the only one here that dislikes Lambos. Minus the Miura and Countach.

Being really f@cking sweet is not for everyone. LOL

Nice to see this in person btw. Pictures do not do it justice.

x…

I saw it very briefly…what with all the cops and BS…

I left like 11, when did all the cops show up??

I saw the sedan as early as 10? Cruising through and clearing parked cars out of the aisles. By 1130 they were actively asking folks to leave…

I stopped by to take a look. Loved all of the carbon fiber goodies on it! Then it cruised by. It is very loud!

Different tastes i guess :slight_smile:

thanks buddy :tup: the turbo looked great, i still want a ride!

looks great.
but owning one with the 30K clutch replacement intervals can get pricey. Ive done a clutch on one with only 10K

Is this something someone can do at home or do you need a ton of special tools.

Not that I’ve ever done one, but I’d assume it requires rear bumper and engine removal just from the layout of the car I’d imagine

Please find a way to bring this to matuszaks wedding!! It will make my summer haha

I like it.

So after about 7 more years he will have to worry about it. I don’t think it will see much use. Maybe I’m wrong but I can’t even get more than 4 or 5 thousand miles on the mustang. And I drive it rain or shine.

Correct.