Dads project done.

thank fucking god now i have room in the garage to get at my god damn snowboard, right before the season starts
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc94/JDMAllStars/IMG_6367.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc94/JDMAllStars/IMG_6366.jpg

and of course my little nephew about to whip a rock at the damn car too lets not forget to add that pic in the mix.
musta ate some paint chips because no one informed him what kind of car that is.
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc94/JDMAllStars/IMG_6371.jpg

did he hit it with the rock?

is it a real gt500? i have little doubt

nope its a shell with a um… shit what kind of motor oh yeah a silvia motor in it
:inb4moretokyodriftcomments:

yes its real the project was restoring the body it was not too bad but had some rust ups
and he has not had much time for it with his job and all so he finally got around to it and got it out
of the garage because my mother wouldn’t stop bitching about it taking up space.
so, there it is im not much into american cars like that so i could care less.

haha

beautiful car :slight_smile:

[quote=“ly555is,post:2,topic:35850"”]

did he hit it with the rock?

is it a real gt500? i have little doubt

[/quote]

and no he got the rock taken away before it could catch any air and he got an ass whoopin if it makes you feel better.

ohhh damn. That looks haWt. I like:tup::tup:

its nice i guess, but some idiot came by and asked to buy the “eleanor” car
i had no idea what the fuck that meant until i watch gone in 60 seconds, never saw it before
but yeah paint is brand new and decals were ordered again with the help of jim doyle himself, he had a friend who still could get them so they are original

thats a cool car

always had a thing for these cars. good job though

that thing is fucking sweet. i’d certainly trade my honda for it.

he is probably very disappointed that you like imports. Not mad, just disappointed.

Your dad probably thinks you’re fuckin gay as well.

I bet he’s glad you can finally get your shit out from behind his car.

Gus

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:3,topic:35850"”]

so, there it is im not much into american cars like that so i could care less.

[/quote]

You could careless (how much less could you care) or you could not careless?
(sorry my roommate in college was an English major and got me with this once a week until I finally got it right)

Pimp car. I’m not diggin the color, but if its the original then its understood.

yeah id rather drive a honduhhhhh than that:bloated:

you dad has good taste, looks nice.

something looks off with the rim/tire combo… they look too puffy or something… are they stock wheels/replica tires?

[quote=“Viper966,post:15,topic:35850"”]

something looks off with the rim/tire combo… they look too puffy or something… are they stock wheels/replica tires?

[/quote]

yeah thats what its supposed to look like. its just true trans-am styling.

anyway, Car looks Amazing!

how much damn room do you need to get at your snowboard

I like

[quote=“AJC2500,post:16,topic:35850"”]

yeah thats what its supposed to look like. its just true trans-am styling.

anyway, Car looks Amazing!

[/quote]

those are aftermarket wheels, not the correct style for the GT-500, but i like those too.

I approve :tup: I’ve got the same tires, I see nothing wrong with the combo. Torq-Thrust D’s too, ugh :slight_smile:

Is he a member of the Shelby Club? What’s the backstory on the car?