My Dads Mustang...

There’s a woman at work who drives one to work in the summer. Not sure where she lives.

i will own a 67-68 fastback in the future

its got a 4 speed auto with a manual shift kit in it.

And to think a '68 f/b is my dream car (besides the unobtainable Lancia Stratos). Somehow I fell into the import world…:vlad

gut in rotterdam has one. Lives off visher rd… seen it there since i lived in that neighborhood when i was 10ish…beautiful car.

My dad Had a 1964 Candy Apple red coupe, then a 66? convertible.

Theres a 71 Mach 1 fastback by 5 corners in rotterdam. Its been siting there for YEARS… rotting away, he wont sell it.

Thats a '69 or '70. '71 was the longer body style.

I dont understand why people like that wont sell.

BTW its on Franklin street for anybody that wants to see it.

There’s a MINT '70 Mach 1 in my dad’s shop down in Bethlehem. LKSi & b-ri saw it when I went to mount Brian’s tires on his Mugen’s…shit’s dope

he cant go wrong there they specialize in first generation mustangs if he wants a stock replacement thats the place to go

or mustangsunlimited.com

or can get a set of mac headers and hpipe, they sound nice with a set of flowmaster american thunders.

what shop? ill drive by and drool lol

probly a bad divorce, and the person who has it wont let it go out of spite… they dont care about the car they care about the other persons pain in knowing that they know it will rott to shit… i know because a friend of mine had a fourth gen vette a 35th anaversery at that, his ex kept the car and it sits in ct rotting away on a front lawn lol

The green one?

Eleanor? :rofl

Nice, was that recently put in? I would have expected a c4 or something along those lines

i have a 65 coupe in my driveway…its technically my dads but im going to fix her up cuz i know hes not going to do anything with it…just let it rot away… :frowning:

looks beautiful, drew!

nah its the old guys car… just he wont let it go. My ex girl lives 4 houses over. When i used to go there, people would ALWAYS offer a ton of money for it. He would ignore them or yell… ONCE i heard him say not forsale, in a kind voice… ill have to take pics. i havent seen it in years… by now when you move it, it should fall to pieces…

Yeah, its becoming one with the earth at this point. Idiots.

my dad use to take his mustang out of the garage all the time and when we did, people driving by would always stop and offer a shit load for it

So what made your dad decide to pay attention to this baby again after so long ignoring her?

ssssmoking is moving out now so he can pay attention to what he really cares about deep down inside but has been neglecting for so long :wink: