my evo IX build thread

Detanation

Three red diamonds. :tongue

Detonation*

It can definitely happen from detonation, but I don’t know if that was the case here. Who knows.

dude, whyd you sell the evo?

i still have. im just not going to discuss what im doing with it in public because the last thing i need is parts or the car to be stolen or fucked with. i had in a private section for a reason and id like to have it moved back.

With no signs of detonation on the pistons? Im sorry but i think it would of pounded the shit out of a rod bearing or fucked up a piston before it broke a rod.

I took a head off of D series that had severe detonation (87 octane on 15 psi) and the pistons looked normal. There was a snapped rod that sent a piece out of the block though.

you’re a turd, everybody else with a build thread on here is in the projects section, that’s why we have that section.

stop being a paranoid douchehole or don’t make a build thread on here you chode swallower.

and no, I did not move it the first time, and I will not move it back, princess.

Well I didn’t move it , I don’t like that its here but oh well . Only mod that should be doing shit in here is me so back off fluffy lol

it’s stupid and it should not be here

I didn’t move it from SRS, but I did put it from the projects section to the trash bin.

waits for Vlad to lash out at me

Vlad’s a bitch

Only reason I’m considered it is cause be runs the street . I have heard a few won’t post specs in general forum for the same reason . So ill allow street runners to do it

ok so everyone who breaks traffic laws can go ahead and request that your build be moved into SRS by slowmarro himself, feel free to pm him.

Why ya gotta act like a Cunt ?

II said streetracers not your occasional speeder . U don’t mod the section so why do u care ?

I posted my dyno numbers in srs and no one said anything

It’s not relevant to the section, his mods have nothing to do with it. I’m pretty sure he’s not the only person that’s hitting the streets.

And like I said , if there in the s.r section . I don’t care if its done in here . I don’t care less if its in here or not but its not a big deal at all . So why is everyone making it one ?