my evo IX build thread

I AM A HUGE COCK GOBBLING HOMO

Ahhhhh shittttt. Good luck Petar :tbu

Lil’ Nasty Pete, I had no idea this happened. Anyway, good luck with the build. Have my guy do the engine, best in the area, period. And IMO the ‘tune’ caused the problem. Don’t know who tuned it last, don’t care, my opinion won’t change.

i can blame whoever, however the person paying is me and the damage is done lol. my friend Raif is assembling the motor. all the motors that he assembled that are in evos/dsm’s hold up well and the only failure he had was a howard rod wrapping around the crank. no assembly error, rod issue.

Assembly is one thing, I was talking about the machine work.

same guy who did the machine work on his talon that went 9.04@165 with the same engine running to this day is doing the work on my motor

Sounds good. Good parts choices too. Single 400LPH pump would probably be fine and save you some money, just do a -6 feed also.

yea i saw that, id rather not mod anything and just get the double pumper run a stock fuel rail, stock fpr and just do the lines like you said. however i don’t think i’ll run out of fuel with the FP Black on the stock fuel lines.

You won’t run out, but the IDC will be higher than it would be w/o a fuel line restriction.

sad to hear pete, but shes going to run good whebn your done, 10s on the way!

10s on the stock turbo!

Fuck man that sucks good to hear you got a plan

Motor+trans=!shortblock

Good luck with the build buddy and hope it comes together like planned

Dam that is surprising, evos are bulletproof. Sorry for your troubles man and I respect how your not throwing blame around everywhere and being a man about it. Best of luck.

Delete thread. I put it in private for a reason… Does anybody read holy shit.

It’s not together and why the hell did you move this when I wanted it private for a reason put it back to srs.

I didn’t move it you habeeb

How does a tune cause a rod to shoot through a block?

Tis a good question