My F-Body SIQQQ!

http://www.3lgautodetail.com/Photos.aspx?cid=26&gid=116

Not sure why it says SS but as you can see the car is a Z-28. Also the car has different front tires now about an inch larger diameter and it looks much better. I am going to try to lower the rear this week about 1/2 in but it is already a tight fit on 28in slicks. I will be making the seasons first shakedown passes NA on Wed I hope.

that whore was filthy! <3

Nice looking ride!

Yea the detailer was about to cry when he saw it. I didn’t even wash it when I gook it out of storage I just sprayed it off. Oh and btw the day after the detail !front ground effect thanks to discount tire.

hawt

Oooo SHINEY!!!

haha atleast you can drive yours, looking good.
My cutlass should be done in like 100 years. maybe

Psssht I have already been out doing highway pulls. Kills so far include a B6 S4, new M3, and a 350Z. The new M3 was so HOT!

how much would it cost to get that done?

I live in Seattle and everything is mega expensive. I am not going to say what I paid because all of the poor speeders will have seizures. But there are a few great detailers on the board that I think can do similar work at a much more fair price.

let’s drive her here. hairy burnouts @ the wedding. ill fly out. and help with gas.

hell, i’ll drive back with you too. :smiley:

yeah i was looking on their website and couldn’t find any prices. it looks like they do spectacular work, beautiful car :tup:

I would do this but then I would have to bring it back too. But in slightly over a year I will be driving the states again so you should come. It was soooo much fun last time.

looks slow.

:tup:

Thanks!

:nono: :headbang:

I will be sure to post the mid 12s I will run this week in street trim on street tires lol. Going to the track wed to do some tuning.(omg tuning at the track not the dyno?) I would like to run a 12.0 NA on street tires but…we will see.

wow FIRST time ive seen that car clean!! looks good drew

street trim? pffft, ricer.

next thing you know you’re going to have a race gas tune. :roll:

:slight_smile:

Siq :tup:

SIQQQQ

It is the first time I have ever seen it clean!!! But yea lets be serious i don’t wash it lol.

HAHAHA actually we are going to start working on my standalone tune in the next few weeks. Fucking ricer!