my first NEW set of wheels

Holy hell its fast. My daughter and I were laughing just driving it around the yard this am. So much fun. I can hardly wait to mow tonight.

Dan

wheelies are alot of fun on these

Turbo.

Just make sure you don’t leave the blades running while you are driving with your daughter and watch her at all times. My in-laws neighbor just accidentally ran over his grandson with a ride on. The little boy had to be airlifted to the hospital.

Damn, that sucks.

My daughter rides with me a lot. Shes a pretty responsible 7yr old now and knows not to move until the blades are off etc.

Dan

That’s good. It looks like a baller mower.

That boy ended up losing part of his leg. Any type of equipment like this is SUPER dangerous with kids around.

Cup holder?

Theres one hiding. Molded in the plastic to the left of the seat.

Ah, in for lawnmower build thread :tup:

No mods, yet. Lol.

I mowed tonight, so fn awesome. Its almost laughable how awesome it is (and how lame it is that a mower can be so amusing to me. must be getting old).

First mod(s) will be adding a cig lighter plug for the phone and a place to mount it so I can stream some pandora while mowing.

Also thinking about making my own “operator controlled chute discharge block off thingy doo”. They want just WAY too much from eXmark.

Dan

You sound like jeller with a mower like that. :tup: You have a pretty decent size lot I take it?

X…

Ya, we have 5acres, of which currently I mow ~2. Also, since dad passed Im now mowing my mom’s lawn. Once I get a trailer Ill be able to take this over there (8mi) and zip off her acre of grass in no time. Plus now I dont have to service two old ass mowers.

Dan

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Oh forgot to add this.

Mowed for the first time last night. It definitely took some getting used to the controls and the speed.

My observations so far:

1. Ive never smiled and laughed so much mowing.
  2. My yard desperately needs to be rolled.
  3. It cuts so nicely, even in spots where it was 4" too long there are almost no clippings to be seen. My yard never looked so good. Its like one big flat carpet. No more high/low/uncut spots.
  4. My yard desperately needs to be rolled.
  5. It does wheelies.
  6. My yard desperately needs to be rolled.
  7. Id like to make (because I refuse to pay $300+) an operator controlled discharge blocker thingy doo. The deck really throws the grass, being able to block off the discharge near the driveway, flower gardens etc would be clutch.

Dan

whitepeoplepleasures

we had these at the rental shop i worked at, not only can they do wheelies, but if you go fast enough you can get them sideways in stone. we used to do laps around the building racing each other with them. lol