My son on his dirt bike

My soon to be 8 year old son decided that he wanted to try a wheelie on his ttr90. I told him to hit the gas and pull up :dunno:

It’s amazing how fast kids pick up on things. This vid was about 20 minutes after he started trying.

Explore Max Wilhelm

haha…thats awesome. cool that u and the fam are all involved with riding. always a good time.

Park the car on the street, Hate to see them get hurt from it.

:cool:

I agree. Tons of fun plus gives them an outlet that is going to keep them out of trouble when they’re older.

Thats awsome!Kids>*

They have already hit the car, went through the fence 2 times, and hit the trees and swingset in the backyard. They must know how to fall because they have never been hurt bad on the bikes yet. :x: They get more banged up on their pedal bikes.

The last time I moved the car into the street to let them ride, someone backed into my crown vic and did $4000 worth of damage.

I love riding with the kids. I need another pit bike though, the neighbors look at me funny when I ride my 200 around the yard. :smiley:

I am thinking about going up to mines and meadows at some point with them, has anyone been there? I hear it’s a good spot for the kids.

Never heard of it. I think anywhere you go is a good spot for the kids. As long as they’re on their bikes. haha.

Becasue their bikes are so small, ruts, trees across the path, steep hills, etc… are no fun for them. They get more pissed off because they are picking their bikes up off the ground every 5 minutes. I used to take them down to Peters Creek becasue it was so close to me but it was rough riding for them and they shut it down :frowning:

They are getting too good to be riding around the yard anymore.

I gotcha. It won’t be long until those obstacles make it fun for them, though. I remember teaching my cousin how to shift his Z50…now he’s on an RM250.

haha!! i got in most of my trouble as a youngster on a dirtbike

ya its a nice family oriented place

That’s awesome! I remember doing that stuff when I was that age. Great time to get them involved.
I remember my dad going all happy apeshit the first time I got complete air, and my mom screaming like I was gonna die, lol. Which made me want to get MORE air, lol.

same thing with my boys. I built a jump in the backyard for them and my wife almost died when she saw what they were doing. She was out shopping and came home to both my older kids getting about a foot off the ground and going about 5-10 feet in the air. I was trying to build it bigger and my wife was trying to tear it down. :D:D:D

I have more fun watching them ride than riding myself.

They both want to start racing harescrambles next year so I need to get them out in the woods.