My first Pie Cuts

thanks hot rod for the diagrams, As far as all of the exhaust cut up in the background ,they are old sections I collected when I worked for monro muffler.

Ohhhh, this whole time I was looking at the saw, not realizing I had to scroll over.

:bloated: <— me

Anyway, nice diagrams HRK. Follow those diagrams and try not to melt it or whatever is making it look like that.

yeah, its not great…but at least you cut them so that the ends actually matched up…so just play with the amount of angle on them so its not so harsh a transition. follow HRK’s diagrams and you will have it in no time. and grind down those welds lol

Periscope ?

lolz I think a lot of people did this at first, myself included

Haha you said “ATM”

im guessing your mind is in the gutter, thinking “ass to mouth” while he wrote it as “at the moment”

LOL cause thats what i did, just didnt post it

You could also practice using PVC since it is way cheaper than metal. Especially if/when you try and do a collector.

i use 15 degree angles on my pie cuts… seems to work just fine

i never thought of that, that is an excellent idear

and with PVC you wont have to deburr it everytime you want to fit two pieces together

Less time cutting, more time measuring. :tup:

thankyou for all of your help ful tips , any suggestions for mig wire size when doing this

Am I the only one who thinks that pie cuts are ghey?

tell yuo what, go fabricate a very tight multi angle bend giong 3 ways at once and tell me how easy it is to do with mandrel bends, it ends up exactly the same

.023"

Did you paint it?

bump.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/piecuts2.jpg

:lol: You’re an asshole.

lol @ JUICEDSS’ avatar