My friends are assholes v.new paint on le cackord

so last night we had a few people over for some srs boozing. i was standing in my kitchen enjoying my delicious scotch i receved as a christmas bonus. people were trying to get me to go outside, i was content standing in the kitchen drinking.

finally, someone said “jam, you really need to come out on the porch.” fine i said, and walked out on the porch and looked in the parking lot to see this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/fuckinghomos.jpg

my friends are fucking assholes. le cackord has been painted with pink glittery polka dots. wtf.

meh, ive been meaning to murder out the car for a while now, guess i finally have a good reason to.

fuck you all.

OHNOES!

shut up jam

lol.

kevin shut up this conversation is only for people who drive e30’s.

no scoobys allowed

DAMMIT!!! fine…

if i buy an e30 can i come in and tell you to shut up then??

yes.

maybe.

actually, no.

this is unfair !!

shut up JAM

kevin will throw knives at you!

guess what big guy, life is unfair!

I know how much Jam loves gold rimz so he got some, tailpipe too!:present: What, no bedroom wall pics?

newmans brother threw a fork at me once while i was taking a shit. it cut my thigh.

fucking shrew.

i have a whole batch of butter knifes im just itching to throw at someone. mostly skunk but jam will do

hahaha.

that poor car.

right?

its still fucking strong man. i swear to god that thing runs on hopes and dreams. 180k and it doesnt even burn any oil. unheard of.

oh dear. haha.

Steelies painted gold too? lol.

Jam don’t lie you did this yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

No oil to burn…

it will run for ever, well unless you are josh then it just burns to the ground.

ya that was weird… i remember hearing about that.

how the fuck did that happen?