3000GT with 600hp on the license plate

anyone know this pussy? Would not even play with me on the highway!

:dunno:

what color was it?

pearl white maybe? it was dark… he had guages up the side pillar

thats cause he’s afraid of the 240 of death. Haha

seen a pearl white one at prp, but he only ran 15.2 with a passenger…and it was a twin turbo car…hahahha

the new B pillar pod hottness?

Lives in robinson… see him all the time.

Car was on fire last summer on mcknight rd

I couldnt find any pictures :dunno:
http://www.hoopieworld.com/Incident_Pics.htm

i saw the car a few years ago on mcknight rd…i thought he lived in wexford but maybe i am wrong

dude, if its a 3000gt with a carbon hood, and the one that was on fire, i want to f–k him up. he cut me off last year when his car broke down, and i almost wrecked. he pulled into a parking lot, car all smoking and i got of my car and stood in front of his car and he would not get out. if i ever see that f-g in person, im knocking him out. and his car doesn’t have 600hp. last i seen him driving, he only had 1 exhaust on his car. aren’t the 3000gts supposed to have 2? anyway, hes a little punk who thinks hes cool.

was in seibert shopping center

WOW :nuts:

So wait…You are all jacked cause he hurried to get off the road and cut you off cause he car was smoking. he was probably trying to get off the road cause of the smoke and didnt wanna be broke in the middle of the road or was scared it was on fire and wanted to get out and get help…yea i woulda done the same thing…careless who I cut off if I am afraid car is on fire.

you are willing to get into a fight because someone cut you off. /yourself

:tool:

X2454567

who cares if it has 800hp, its still a 3000gt

it was the way he did it. i was going south on mcknight, almost to the exit for ivory avenue. he was behind me, then flew past me, slammed on his brakes and turned into that parking lot beside the exit. he could have just stayed behind me and turned in, couldn’t he? people that drive like that are douches. he was all tough because he had a 3000gt, and i was driving my brothers suv. but when i got out, and he seen that im a 6’2, 300lb powerlifter, he rolled up his window real quick. point is this, he could’ve pulled into the parking lot without cutting me off and almost cause an accident. if i see him, he is getting knocked out. peroid.

powerlifter :rofl: arent most of yins :greddy2: ?