3000GT with 600hp on the license plate

huh? im not the big weightlifter who starts fights. im calm, but when some little punk thinks hes cool and almost causes an accident, i get pissed. people cut each other off all the time, it happens to me once a day at least. but the way he did, he did it on purpose to show his 3000gt was faster then my bro’s rav. ok, its faster. listen everybody, it wasn’t just me. he dis this around 5pm, and mcknight was packed. he almost caused a huge accident. and then smiles when he pulls in tryin to be funny. he stopped smilin the second i got out. he put up his window, and backed his car up. he didn’t get out of his car for 5 minutes. he sat there like bitch. if your going to piss someone off, be a man and face up.

I have met him and his “gang” b4,i got in the middle of their car crusie(twin turbo 4’s) going down 51 one night and ran a few of them. Aanyway…he turns low 11,s maybe high tens by now.

You know all that tough guy stuff on the road is DUMB…You have no idea what he was like…He coulda pulled out a gun been crazy and you could be dead…Best thing to do is just vent in your car and just keep driving…Stupid shit like that isnt worth it.

I wonder if its the same car todd barely lost too in his TA with Shelby filming it. Media Section is down, it was uploaded

but he is a “powerlifter” who has to prove how tough he is by getting into a fight over something that happenend in a car, where noone got hurt, where there was not an accident, and that happened last year.

hey mr. powerlifter, get off the roids and calm down a little. If you are still mad a year after it happened and there wasn’t even an accident, you have serious issues.

seriously man

whoa…fucking tough guy eh?

we should hook him up with that guy i posted about a few weeks ago. the emo 6’6" 280 lbs of pure muscle meathead that mother fucked me for not answering the phone while i was pumping gas.

oh wait…maybe its him? :kekegay:

Ah, that explains it…

hey hey hey my dad has a 99 3000gt vr4 and isnt a hard ass …

your dad is my hero. i love those cars.

is he scared of big bodybuilders?

lol that dude gets more pissed about dumb shit than i do… sheesh

look, redneckmullettruck, don’t ever accuse me of taking steroids. i don’t. im #3 in the state LIFETIME DRUG FREE!!!are you? don’t ever say that to someone who busts their ass in the gym. so what if i have anger issues? are they towards you or anyone else? NO!!i said im knocking out some punk you don’t even know. why do you care? and anyone who thinks there tough getting smart behind their keyboard, email me, and i’ll send you my address. i don’t give anyone on here smart ass comments, so don’t give them to me. im serious man. thats straight up disrespectful. everyone has issues in life, but one of my good friends got killed street racing, and the shit pisses me off. what if you lost a loved to a drunk driver? would you be ok with some drunk ass almost making you wreck? or what if your best friend got killed in a wreck racing, then some idiot cuts you off and you almost wreck? would you let it slide? if you do, your a bigger man then me, because i can’t let that sh-t slide.

[QUOTE=04se-r;439872] i and anyone who thinks there tough getting smart behind their keyboard, email me, and i’ll send you my address. QUOTE]:jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

rofl sounds like another Sleeper :kekegay:

nah…i know the difference between internet talk and real talk unlike this guy:greddy2: I too used to get seriously pissed when i was a noob o so long ago and wanted to fight evryone,now it;s just not worth my time or energy and i would rather have a beer with them,but then again it all depends on who it is…quik…cough cough:bash:

I know, Im just fucking with you :kiss:

like when messed with you all the time? did you say beer? where and when?

ya…ur still an asshole…so u buy the first round:D primantis…thursday…PSmeet?