My friend's new ride. Oh my.

hey guys just got in i guess i missed alot…damn, marcus you got a real nice car but your sadly mistaken on some comments you made…heres the magazine racing

Road and Track: 12.3 at 116 … 60 in 4.2
Car and Driver: 11.7 at 125 … 60 in 3.6
Motor Trend: 11.5 at 127 … 60 in 3.5

-all of these are in the october 05’ issues of each mag
now your probally goin to say whatever there magazines with pro drivers.

-now i have a 2002 zo6 and the magazines said 12.4-12.7 in that range at 114. well i hate to sau it but a ton of guys have ran 11.7’s at 117+ on completely stock cars with the goodyear street tires on them. ive seen guys ran 13’s with zo6’s and 11’s its all about the driver, give one of these C6 Z06’s to ranger or j-rod and i bet you’d see a low 11 or very high 10 on stock tires, its all about the driver. ive seen vipers in the 14’s and in the 11’s stock, driver sux period. i will agree with you stock for stock with the same driver and same seat time a viper should beat a C5 Z06 but you put the new C6 Z06 with same conditions you lose sorry dude.

-you said the new 427 Z06 is maxxed out ok whatever LG motorsports just put on there headers and gained 45 wheel horsepower and same for the torque and thats to the wheels. theres a graph of it hitting 483 wheel with the cats on and stock mufflers and the air fuel was at 11.5-11.7.

-the viper interior isnt bad but for 80k+ from the factory you think they would do something about the friggin HVAC controls its looks terrible, has forever along with the stock radio. the vette could use some things to but not nearly as much as the viper.

-oh as for dan is my boy he’ll be supercharging my car next winter…hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…wait…hold on…ok…hahahahahahahahahahahahaha that kid is a fucking retard, i talked to him a few times seemed ok, then he smacked talked and wouldnt race…WTF…he said and i quote “lets strap it on the dynos and we’ll see whats faster” im almost laughed to death r u serious??? give me a break.

• i hope you drive as good as you can smack talk to everyone on here…i mean your acting like a huge dick, i mean huge just beacuse you drive a viper. your making fun of people for driving neons, civics, camaros, whatever they drive them becasue they like them or because they can afford them at the moment, not everyones loaded or has good jobs to pay for stuff like that. you can ask everyone that knows me, im the nicest guy ever and i drive a vette…ooooohhhhhhh…big deal its car, i dont act like a dick.

-show me a vette that can beat bikes…yada yada yada… well for thing my dads smokes my 2003 R1(1000cc in case your dumb) by trains and hes got only 800rwhp, i mean i guess i suck at driving the bike i only rattled off a 10.4 at 136 mph at nyirp and im pretty sure i could have hit 9’s if i could keep the bike down in first gear. bring your supercharged viper out to play we’ll see what happens.

-now for the official call out…bring it on…all i have is a 2002 zo6 stock with no mufflers and heavy ass wheels. i want to race from a stop.

-then when your supercharged viper comes out i want another rematch. FI verses FI

bring it bitch