My friend's new ride. Oh my.

69k > 83k (price only matters to people who cant afford it) You’re right, but I have a feeling you can’t afford an 83 thousand dollar car either… if you could…theres no reason you wouldnt have boughten a 2006 SRT-10 viper, instead of a 50k used one

Is there a 2005 GTS out there you ass clown? Jelousy sucks LOL…fucking tool.

Hmmmm…

Beckington IP and Mr. Beckington IP the same.

Multiple user names.

I hear a train coming.

This waste of a thread will be ending very soon. Say whatever else you need to say quickly.

I like vipers, I would buy one if something happened to the supra. :eek: A GTS ACR would be the hottness. And I really like the idea of huge HP on pump gas.

I know Mike hes cool, you seem alittle cocky but who knows :shrug: you might just like to get everyone all riled up on here and could be cool I dont know you.:slight_smile:

more like 10-11…i was in the car and watched the gauge after we fixed the boost leak…ive seen the dyno sheets

This waste of a thread will be ending very soon. Say whatever else you need to say quickly.

:slight_smile:

sweet comeback…
yes it blew…over factors that i ddint have control over, (but im not goin to get into that). so before you say things that you dont know about (kinda like every post in this thread), keep your mouth shut. kthnx

edit: id say over 60% of the people here have blown their engines one time or another. id say 99% of the faster cars have blown there engines. that tends to happen when u go fast:wave:

What a cluster fuck.

There is always something that’s faster and cheaper, so shut the fuck up. Buy what you want, and when you are a jealous little bitch, keep your whining to yourself. The only person that can be talking shit about the C6Z06 being > His used Viper is the guy in this thread that drives a C6Z06…

oh wait.

:idiots:

omg this thread sucks. there are posts in here that actually make me mad. i want to throw something. OMG when will it end. holy crap i cant stop looking at this thread, it is what i hink about al the time…viper or vette, vette or viper. this is faster, this makes more power this has nicer nterior, you blew your motor, i am gona put jet trusters n my car…

oh wait it is the internet, and people have different opinions. the next person to argue in this thread gets a punch in the stomach (a la dirty work).

FIN

LOL, whe mike got his corba, Im sure you guys went through this and how much better the vette is and how much slower and shitty interior the corba has…LOL, this forum is funny…I am having a blast.

THE END

I allowed it…