My friend's new ride. Oh my.

u need a heavy bank roll to mod a viper just mod the slobra and spank his viper

viper = sex
viper = speed

viper > your life

Put him in touch with Dan if he isn’t already. He has the white 05 mamba…

I have always like the those coupes.

Jeller

[.color=“jealous”]TrueBlue[/color]

:tup: :tup:

though im an import kinda guy, ive always had a soft spot for vipers

i think we aaaalllllllllllll have a soft spot for vipers

That shit is sex on wheels.

Well, more like, hard rough kinky sex with some whips and shit. On wheels.

I love vipers.

i don’t know if that such a good idea. i mean dan might make him be like he is and not race anyone :rofl:

Does your car have ABS?

lol… maybe next year :snky:

thats a hot viper

nice car but it doesnt tickle my pickle. vipers are good looking cars on the exterior, i like the u can stuff a 345 out back but thats about all. I DO NOT like the v10 sound at ALL and not a big fan of the interior either, my little mouse rumbling next to that thing will make it turn into a gardner snake haha… I’ll have to give mark a call and go see it and catch a ride when he gets it to see if i like the power or not. I already told him he WILL never beat me though, he thinks hes got a shot :wink: muhaha

No matter what :tup: to Your friend. I’m sure he’ll be happy.

While I agree with that, I also feel that:

Is more true.

Vipers are hott as hell on the surface (no the new generation), but for the money there are much better packages out there. For the money that I imagine he spent on an '02… I might’ve looked into something else.

$0.02

fun cars to drive. guy bill i know has a black and silver striped 1 and wants to come out and play with the hondas from a roll. ill have to get him to come out 1 night

Dude you can get into a GTS for under 40K easy. Most of them have under 15K on them because no one drives there viper much.

I like it, I would rock a viper, I would go for a ACR though. Im not a big fan of red cars, and I think the racing stripes are starting to look a little dated but I dunno im sure it looks hot in person.

Theres always shortcomings with any ride, cant beat the torque from a V10 though.

:word:

I’d like to see anyone get near a C6 Z06 for what I bet he paid for that, or what you’d pay for any last gen Viper for that matter.

The appeal of the viper goes way beyond just speed, just like owning any of the other cars that will not notably be the fastest car out there.

And it doesn’t matter how many times you spank him in a roll in your gutted boosted civic, in the end the Viper is still > your life.

nice purchase. I’d considered picking one up for a weekend toy down here since I don’t commute much on 4 wheels anymore and the weather is nice. Maybe in a year or two. :tup:

Is this your buddy Marcus from ubrf??? I know he was getting rid of his firehawk for a new ride.

hott ness

:word: x 1 0982371908732981273

It’s not just about speed

Seats in a S2k are not designed specifically for comfort, its not a RL designed for highway cruising… its a race bred car…

and its a $30k car… compared to like $70+k :eek: and I’d STILL take the s2k’s interior over a viper any day… not to mention the uber hoT stitched leather dash of the NSX ughhhhhhhhh…

my point is, for that amount of money… they could have given the interior a LITTLE kick up from say a seabring… I said neon in my first post, but with the leather I think its more of a shitty seabring interior than a neon…

and I know I know… the car isnt geared towards the interior… but nor is a STi, but atleast it has a QUALITY interior… maybe lacking extras, but the plastic they use isnt brittle like most domestic interior plastic, and the seats are made of high quality leather, etc etc…