My friend's new ride. Oh my.

And a Viper GTS is designed for comfort, and not a race bred car?

C’mon Lemons.

you arnt understanding my point…

the s2000 interior, comfortable or not… is built with quality…

I said NOTHING about the vipers comfort level… the seats dont hurt your back or anything… its just put together like crap thats all… basically no engineering was put toward the interior… or the engineer that designed it should apply for director of FEMA I hear they are in need of a new moron…

haha gotta agree with rick on that one

:word: It’s a street legal race car, its beautiful looking and fast. Yeah, its not the most comfortable car on the road, but i’d drive it daily…or at the track :slight_smile:

again, built for totally different purposes.

and what do you drive :wink: Cause i know i sure as hell wouldn’t mind the viper.

When I look at a Viper interior I see cheap. When I look at an S2000 interior I see bread box.

:eyebrow:

i like respect vipers, but they are so over the top, besides the instant poon you can get with them, and how redic fast they can be after lots of modding, i’d rather have different domestic muscles, like a z06 or 03’ cobra :gotme:

but like i said, if you like them or not, you still have to respect a viper on the street, stock or not

edit:

hah, i ran into that guy on the streets recently, but he wouldnt give me the time of day :cry: maybe next spring he’ll want to run?

I don’t like them personally… but if he digs it :tup:

:word: with racing stripes too

Yeah that would be him. I got him signed up on here too. Cool thing is he wont be gay and he will get out and run the car and have some fun with it.

Anyways, just browsing around on viperclub.org and there are a bunch of the for sale in the 40-55k range, if i got one i would probably get an 01 -02 since they have forged pistons, the 00s were cast. Then again you could pick up a 96ish for 40k with about 15k miles at the most and be good to go.

But I think Ive calmed down now lol, I am happy with my cobra and I think I need to finish that up, I will be more then happy with it once i have it all set just how i want. Also, the more I think about it, the more I wouldnt feel like spending the money for a viper and then having to mod it be as fast as I want.

Still a freakin awesome looking car though thats for sure. :tup: I will just have to see how I like it when I get back and take it out around town. :shrug:

you must be smoking some goot sh*t to think they feel like neons

Id rather rock a hatch with 35k worth of mods…lol. I love everyone who says its just a viper. Sure its a factory produced car that you can by right from a dealer but I must say 99.9% of evreyone on this site would trade their current whip for this. Ill be the first to ask for a trade 98 Malibu and 95 Talon for the viper.

lol…daily driver: geo prism, other: viper…

dont tell anybody u work with… then just show up with the viper one day…itll be a bit of a surprise

^ lol all the :pimp: street car owners know the key to keeping an immaculate street ride is to have a prizzzzum for a daily :smiley:

And judging from those pics that interior looks fine to me!

Dan is my boy, he will be supercharging my viper next winter.

:jawdrop:
edit: i need my heads NOW

garden snake huh? once my roe 8lb blower gets here mid summer next year, and I dyno 800rwhp and trap a low 10 sec on street tires, we can talk and the 400 will be our little test for your roc…or shall I say…“pebble”

stock for stock - mod for mod, please tell me what car is faster than a viper???

lol i can already picture the smacktalk happening on AIM in the future between the three of us :lol: