My friend's new ride. Oh my.

i dont think 8#s will give u 800…nevertheless itll still be sick fast…

id like to race u after ur cars blown when i finish my engine…would be sweet…

i can forsee great races with ur car in them…

i think some of us fbody guys are goin cruisin all day sat…u should join

c6 z06

c6z06 easy

what c6 makes 430rwhp and 410 foot lbs of torque at 2100rpm? thank you

Are you serious?!?!?!

New 2005 c6 Z06 makes 505 crank HP ( about 430-440 rwhp) stock. Its also lighter then the viper. runs mid 11’s 1/4 mile at 124 mph. cost 75k…

Marcus, I love the viper man, but it would get crushed by the Z06.

Here is one of Dan’s customers cars…6lb pully, 750hp…10 sec car.
I was in this thing…crotch rockets would have a tough time running this.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/marc750/DSC01829.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/marc750/DSC01830.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/marc750/DSC01831.jpg

:word: hes right Mark. Quit while you’re behind :lol: :smiley:

Edit : Holy sweet car but horrendous tailpipes :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe thanks mike :slight_smile:

BTW: i know that car as well. I’ve been around for a while…

ya dude…
i might be able to give u a chase in a c6 zo6 next year to show…its the new ultimate domestic…

it would crush even the srt10

That engine is so modded that you cant do anything else to is…viper has 9:1 compression ratio. What z06’s do you see running more than 800 crank hp with twin turbo’s even. Vipers put down 1300rwhp with twin turbos. No comparison. I went to starbucks last weekend, you know how many 05 vetts I saw in the parking lot??? 3 in the same parking lot. I am sorry but driving a car that everyone else has is not my thing. Even if it is slower for now, next summer she will be a 10 sec beast with no engine work done, just a simple bolt on.

theyre not even out yet so i doubt theyve been FI yet…
theyre not even close to being maxed…not at all…
theyre actually pretty mild…and theres a shitload of after market…and 10x less expensive
there are head/camed C5/Z06s easily doin 9s/10s

believe me… mod for mod, id be hard pressed to say a viperwould hang with this car…

price for price/no compititoin

edit: not tryin to get u down…the vipers a sick sick ride

hehe yeah the 427 in the Z06 is totally maxed out :roll:…you have a very nice car man, something that I hope to afford someday, but you have A LOT of research to do.

also the Z06 is extremely rare and do recall there being about 3 vipers at starbucks all the time. none of them wanting a piece of the vettes that were there :slight_smile:

apples and apples people!

2006 does not = 2002

this is sweet i started a viper vs vette war :smiley:

lol jk theyre all sweet cars, just drive what you like, and have fun with it :slight_smile:

Edit : Good point Howie. I am actually curious, how does a brand new viper stack up to the new z06?

chevy>slopar

:lol:

im just messin… but for real, chevy>mopar

"also the Z06 is extremely rare " hahahaha good one.

doesnt…

low 12s vs mid 11s
~121 vs ~125

hehe

his question did not state a year. he said whats better then a viper.

i was comparing 2005 to 2005 in which case i rest my case

2002 Z06 vs 2002 viper…the vipers gonna win, but not by much. then again the vette is 50k vs 85k for the viper… so whatever.

if i could have a 2002 z06 or 2002 viper, i would take the viper. But so far the best performance for the money is with the Z06

You do know that there is a difference between a “c6” and a c6 Z06" right?

when any of you guys can show me a video of a vette, blowing away a 1000 GSXR or Hyabusa that is turboed on the highway, I will be impressed. Once I get my blower and get my car tuned, we can run down the 400. Actually have a race from 60-170mph…none of this bs 0-60 we shall see how chevy and ford and my car stacks up,…none of this bs light to light crap…next summer will be fun.