The Lemon

Dude i don’t mean to be rude, but i just gave you some insider info that most people would die to know, if you want to be half a$$ on it and complain about it and then say it can’t be fixed, then it is what you will, if you want somthing in life to happen you have to make it happen nothing is easy, but rather then waist this thread you should file a complaint, there is no such thing as invisible damage, if they check the seats it will show evidence of damage one way or another. After all it was the windows that caused it, so if you got the windows fixed? or not? the damge cause by it should be covered, i mean if you didn’t know this but since you have a 2008 coupe se 6spd, and have warranty that $3000(financed) you paid in ratio to your final gross total is warranty money. The largest expense that causes dealership owners not to become trillionairs is their insurance and warranty expenses.

Dealerships know no one will take the effort to do anything thats why they always say no in your face untill you say okay, file a complaint, and then their bags are held tight.

thats why i will never buy a new car or finance.