...my Grandma LOL Is a muscle car lover

I dont think grandma is going to try to race everybody in sight while talking on her cellphone though.
Or maybe thats how she rolls?

62 i believe?? I know early 60’s.

What it comes down to is that she has too much money, and is running out of things to do with it…so I think she just picked up this car to drive it a few times, then to say she has it…I guarantee most the time It will sit in the garage

I don’t think it’s a matter of racing but old people can’t drive worth shit as it is.

+1 :lol

Tell that to John Force , Eddie Hill and a few others… Eddie broke land and water records… great guy in person too…love the age/wisdom thing… In fact he has the Atom and a GTR can am now, bastard!

http://www.trnonline.com/eddiehill/biography/

How about YOU tell that to all of the insurance companies that have decades upon decades of data that support my side?

Id bet overweight people get in accidents more too cause there fightng with the condiments on the whoppers as they drive…all those onions falling out and ketchup dripping… and insurance companies should charge the insured by lb…but they dont… so i cant buy into whatever policies they have.

Luv u Shawn :slight_smile:

Doesn’t hurt my feelings. Food in the car = No No.

I love ya too even though your age group skews my insurance. :nono

:rofl

shes goin to be that one person going 33mph in the left lane

This is all I could think of when I read this…

Ya know, it’s like you’ve got all that money saved up,
you might as well just buy a sweet car, ya know,
like a Corvette or somethin. And just floor it everywhere,
just runnin red lights, just errr. And when you die it’s like “cool” ya know?
Your friends are like “Hey I heard your grandma passed away,
what happened?” “Psssh… She flipped her 'Vette, man.”

• Nick Swardson :tong

hahaha, HELL YES. hes pretty funny