...my Grandma LOL Is a muscle car lover

So my Grandma is buying a white Z28. The one travis was looking at buying…2001, T tops, leather, fully loaded etc…6 spd, intake exhaust, C5 y2k rims…17k on it…shes buying it and its weird lol

my grandma is a Domestic lover

:nuts :lol

thats great, a few years back my grandmother sold her 96 impala ss

Thats cool. I couldnt see either of my grandmothers driving that car, especially with a 6 speed. One has a nice Grand Cherokee but the other has an old Plymouth Acclaim with hardly any miles on it.

at least its a camaro and not a mustang …so she will at least be able to move if needed

maybe you and granny can take pics together

can i meet ur grandma i want to bow down lol

yup she called me today…

the guy brought the Z28 to her house and she gave him 15k cash on the spot…the guy is dropping the car off monday cause he said he will clean it real good etc. over the weekend. I will get pics when she gets it lol…the SS and Z28 arctic white photo shoot

15k for an 01 camaro… jeez.

it has no miles on it…

fail on my part. i didn’t even see that :wtf

so grandma gonna be yankin sti’s till 140, 2?

Your grandma is getting a 6 speed z28?

GILF

lmao, she single?

:crackup :crackup :crackup :rofl :rofl :rofl

i’d rather not go there…

way cool… but 15k … wowza. sweet

Cash in hand and a car thats not yours for the weekend? ;D

That dude is giving her a goin away beating…

she told him to take it for the weekend and clean it up real well. It was sitting on the side of a main road for a few months and hasnt been washed. It was dirty from all the pollen and stuff and my grandma is a perfectionist…she likes everything to be perfect including clean cars…

she can park it next to her black Escalde EXT

That’s on par with a 16 year old having that car… How old is she?