My house...

hey boys,

i bought a new place and will be renting my current family home in March or April of this year once renos are complete in the new place. renos are being done by a SON member and i’ve had good luck renting my basement apt to a SON member in the past so i’m putting this out there on here in advance of seeking renters elsewhere.

a lot of you guys have been by to pick up parts over the years. it’s a small but tidy 1.5 story, 2+1+1 bedroom home with a large driveway, a 16x24 garage and a basement suite. home is fully updated with all new bathrooms, kitchen, all new windows and doors etc. etc. the neighbourhood is very good and you are a 30 second walk to banks, groceries, stores, beer, lcbo etc. home is alarmed and full video surveillance.

if you’re local i would wager that if you rented this home you will try and buy it from me after a while and i would be reasonable with helping you do so.

east hamilton mountain on the sunninghill block.

As if needed but vouched for quality living space.

And as a technicality you will in also get Bing’s emergency line for 1am booty calls.

hey gents, we’ve had a few people view the home… just started showing it yesterday. here is the link